Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Now now don't worry it is impressive. Well not the code but the next set of videos for Unity that I'm working on. Well its not really videos that I'm working on yet. Still working on the prototype but its really cool. I'm having even more fun making this one than I did with the 3rd person platformer.

Quote Originally Posted by chronos78 View Post
    Now if only you guys could see what I'm working on now. And it is in C#.
    Are you making a sequel to your blockbuster Cannon game from the xna class? :P

XNA Tip #1: Take it easy on the garbage collector, and your performance will thank you.

Nope this one is much cooler if you're into this sort of thing. One of these days I'll have to go see if I can still find the project file for Spacefighter v.2

Any news on when the platformer tuts will be released? I tried to find a possible date on the news and posts, but nothing. Or is it just unknown...?

Quote Originally Posted by pothb View Post
    Any news on when the platformer tuts will be released? I tried to find a possible date on the news and posts, but nothing. Or is it just unknown...?
    I'm guessing tune in tonight to the show hopefully they will give us all an idea when
    elevating to new levels of knowledge (that's the plan at least )

Don't think you guys realize how much post processing, encoding and uploading work that has to be done for every video. Especially if a video needs to be tweaked to fix audio problems. If Jason is lucky it's a one to one ration. So for every hour of recorded video there's at least another hour of post. Remember Jason got home and had a back log of roughly 60 hours of video waiting for him. Not to mention all the other fires that he had to deal with after being gone for the better part of two weeks. Trust me we aren't hoarding the videos to tease you. They are being worked on as fast as they can be. But on the bright side they are recorded so you know you will be getting them.

no pressure from my end I know when you are done and ready you will release them
    elevating to new levels of knowledge (that's the plan at least )

Yeah, we all wait with baited breath but, in the end, RL comes first.

/me throws coffee at Dickson

I found
    my current avatar on google, so props to THIS GUY who created the original...

Quote Originally Posted by chronos78 View Post
    Don't think you guys realize how much post processing, encoding and uploading work that has to be done for every video. Especially if a video needs to be tweaked to fix audio problems. If Jason is lucky it's a one to one ration. So for every hour of recorded video there's at least another hour of post. Remember Jason got home and had a back log of roughly 60 hours of video waiting for him. Not to mention all the other fires that he had to deal with after being gone for the better part of two weeks. Trust me we aren't hoarding the videos to tease you. They are being worked on as fast as they can be. But on the bright side they are recorded so you know you will be getting them.
    Translation: Lee broke them and Jason has to fix his mess.

Quote Originally Posted by ffejnosliw View Post
    Translation: Lee broke them and Jason has to fix his mess.
    I thought Nelson was in charge of breaking things since you left, ffejypoos?!?

I found
    my current avatar on google, so props to THIS GUY who created the original...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast