Thread: MonoDevelop 2.4

Hybrid View

MonoDevelop 2.4

I just downloaded Monodevelop 2.4 for windows and I have to say I like it so for. one big plus it that it is free. and I can do C# programming on both windows and linux. I installed Ubuntu on my other system and I am running Monodevelop on it to. Ill post more on it when I get to play with it more
    i only got to mess with it for a few min.

Here's me on it for the frist time for like a few min

Supports MacOS as well, which means I might take a look at it if I get to do something for iPhone with Unity. I have VS2010 on my PC for normal .NET programming needs.

@brislin, you know that you can get Visual Studio C# Express for free, right? It's a far better product then MonoDevelop.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." ~Rich Cook

@owensd Yes I know and I have it. I was looking at MonoDevelop to use on Linux I just think it's cool you can run it on window, Linux and mac, just looking at the whole crossplatfrom thing. But I rally just need to learn a language
    Last edited by brislin; 11-23-2010 at 08:26 PM.