Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    There are things in these videos that even Zak and I didn't know you could do until we sat down to produce them. Ton's of very useful tidbits contain within for newbie's and seasoned pros alike. I'm sure all of you are going to love them. Well at least I hope you do.

Quote Originally Posted by chronos78 View Post
    There are things in these videos that even Zak and I didn't know you could do until we sat down to produce them. Ton's of very useful tidbits contain within for newbie's and seasoned pros alike. I'm sure all of you are going to love them. Well at least I hope you do.
    I'm Drooling..

Ive highlighted the sections of the list that are complete up to this point. However, this list is no longer accurate. We've condensed a couple of the videos together, and added a lot previously unlisted more on top. However, as I'm sure you can imagine, reproducing a new list takes a little bit, so for now what we've got is close enough.

All told, we're at around 13.5 hours of content. And none of these are very "chatty." It's some very solid content, and I'm sure those trying to learn (or learn more about) Unity will find it to be a boon.

Sounds amazing Zak! Thanks for all your hard work to all of you on this. Can't wait to check it out.
    "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it." -Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by // Undone View Post
    I've never been a fan of video training [...] but I find the content here to be stimulating instead of mind numbingly dull and tedious
    lol - This should definitely be a poster-quote for 3dbuzz

Welcome to buzzland, //Undone

I found
    my current avatar on google, so props to THIS GUY who created the original...

Unity Technologies should pay you for doing these videos!

Can't wait to learn Unity with you guys.

Unfortunately we only got a handful of videos done yesterday before I got too sick to record. We did manage to manage to push the count to over 14hrs though and I'm feeling much better today. So we will be recording again shortly.

Look after yourself/elves guys.

Dam... way to go.. you guys are working above and beyond as always.
    The only thing is to get them out there. Seems from what I can see online is that 3D Buzz will have one of the first training/information videos out there for Unity 3! And that is a very big plus since most stuff is always made way after things are released and this is a BIG one to stay on top of.
    So can't wait for it to be released... Heck I'll even DRIVE the 7 hours to get a copy - I'll bring the BEER!
    Please let me know when we are going to have some fun so I can pay attention.

Sorry you weren't feeling well Chronos! Glad to see the progress still continuing strong on this series. I am currently working on a small project right now that we have to finish by November 30th and if I had anything like this it would have been a thousands times easier! I know the Unity community is going to eat these videos up when they catch wind of them.

-Dane

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast