Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    they usually don't make the intro till after they are finished
    you can't put pressure on free
    we are all excited about everything they are doing but they will release them when they are comfortable with what they have. and time
    elevating to new levels of knowledge (that's the plan at least )

Quote Originally Posted by junkyardog View Post
    I realize you are not done yet and like to be finished up before release. But have you considered it takes time for us to view and work through them?

Thus if you would like to start releasing what you have done. ; )

I'm sure I would not outpace you. (What, nearly 70 already???)
    Not to sound too terribly cold about it, but we really can't think about that.

We do want you to learn this stuff from us, but quality comes first. Already we've come across a couple of videos here and there in which, after you get a little further along, you look back and say, "You know, there is a way we could have made that one video just a little better." Sometimes it's something we did, other times it's just the fact that recording as late as we do can sometimes lead to us teaching while we're pretty tired, and verbal slips occasionally happen. So we need that time for the editing process as well.

On top of that, we have been doing some jumping around. It's not a straight linear progression through the proposed plan. In short, part of the process is picking your battles.

Zak, you and Lee have been going record wild, I am guessing you are sitting down with a pot of coffee each. Will we be able to keep up with the speed you will both be talking at? I guess we will if we chug down a pot of coffee as well! Looking forward to seeing what you all are doing! The three of you are all in overdrive! Still working on that robotic valet to keep you all supplied with coffee and Beaver Buzz, better get that next shipment out the door next week!
    For me, happiness is learning new things.

Damn Zak, that is an impressive list of videos. Props to you! As Kuanbyr just said, you guys have been insane with breaking all of this down into such focused lessons and I'm impressed by it!

Can't wait to see them all completed.
    Hello everyone and welcome to another 3DBuzz VTM, and tonight we'll be programming in Brain****!

Today's count brings us to around 13 or 14 hours of video and close 130 videos. I honestly don't remember the actual count. As to the number of pots of coffee Zak and I drank today I lost track after three and two energy drinks.

holy cow with that many videos in that amount of time with all that coffee do you um... what are you just filling up 2 liter bottles on the spot
    glad to hear everything is going well over there and as usual can't wait
    elevating to new levels of knowledge (that's the plan at least )

That is an insane amount of videos in a short timespan..

Elevating, they might be using IV to "drink" the coffee fast enough
    Please, call meg Johnny.

Photography 101!

My photography site

Quote Originally Posted by NinaCovington
    Hahahahaha! Yes!!!!! You are awesome, Clone!!!!

Yea, you guys are insane..

In a very very good way!
    "They tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious." - Mal

We're roughly halfway through them. Probably more; the level creation videos are longer than most of the video reference VTMs. Really good content, though. One of those times when you have to look back and say, "Dang. I wish I'd had these when I was learning Unity!"

I've never been a fan of video training, or even documentation for that matter, but I find the content here to be stimulating instead of mind numbingly dull and tedious. This sounds like an excellent course of series that could provide great benefit -- already wishing I'd had this when I was learning (still am) Unity!
    Scientists are saying the future is going to be far more futuristic than they originally predicted.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast