Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Well the list isn't so much a proposal anymore. More like a rough guide line as we start recording these videos. Last night Zak and I knocked out the 1st 22 videos not counting the intros.

Quote Originally Posted by chronos78 View Post
    Well the list isn't so much a proposal anymore. More like a rough guide line as we start recording these videos. Last night Zak and I knocked out the 1st 22 videos not counting the intros.
    Sounds like you guys got quite a bit done last night then . Looking forward to these videos when they are done
    A wise man once said to me, "life is hard, but it's harder if you're stupid" - Duthos

I dont care about the awesome super educational content in these videos. I just like to hear Zak's voice

Well even though we had some problems getting started today since we spent a good part of the morning dealing with network issues, Zak and I still managed to knocked out another 47 videos today.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotmilk View Post
    I dont care about the awesome super educational content in these videos. I just like to hear Zak's voice
    rofl

Well even though we had some problems getting started today since we spent a good part of the morning dealing with network issues, Zak and I still managed to knocked out another 47 videos today.
    Woah! That's amazing... keep up the good work

I found
    my current avatar on google, so props to THIS GUY who created the original...

Quote Originally Posted by Gotmilk View Post
    You guys must be recording at '4 times speed', talking/moving the mouse/typing really fast and recording with a high speed camera... then slowing it down for the files we will actually watch

You're cranking out those videos at some rate, can't wait too see what you've done

Crazy recording speed, very impressive. How long are these videos on average at the moment?
    Dangerous. Mute. Lunatic.
    <Toastage>: and you're like "Ey Joe it is Smismar, I am belgium, ishn't that veird. Fix mai internetz or I cut you yehs?"

Wow that is amazing... I wasn't expecting to see you roll these out that fast! This is awesome news! Great work guys!

-Dane

I realize you are not done yet and like to be finished up before release. But have you considered it takes time for us to view and work through them?

Thus if you would like to start releasing what you have done. ; )

I'm sure I would not outpace you. (What, nearly 70 already???)

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast