Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 102
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    861
    Well the list isn't so much a proposal anymore. More like a rough guide line as we start recording these videos. Last night Zak and I knocked out the 1st 22 videos not counting the intros.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by chronos78 View Post
    Well the list isn't so much a proposal anymore. More like a rough guide line as we start recording these videos. Last night Zak and I knocked out the 1st 22 videos not counting the intros.
    Sounds like you guys got quite a bit done last night then . Looking forward to these videos when they are done
    A wise man once said to me, "life is hard, but it's harder if you're stupid" - Duthos

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    469
    I dont care about the awesome super educational content in these videos. I just like to hear Zak's voice

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    861
    Well even though we had some problems getting started today since we spent a good part of the morning dealing with network issues, Zak and I still managed to knocked out another 47 videos today.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Salisbury, UK
    Posts
    2,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotmilk View Post
    I dont care about the awesome super educational content in these videos. I just like to hear Zak's voice
    rofl

    Quote Originally Posted by chronos78 View Post
    Well even though we had some problems getting started today since we spent a good part of the morning dealing with network issues, Zak and I still managed to knocked out another 47 videos today.
    Woah! That's amazing... keep up the good work

    I found
    my current avatar on google, so props to THIS GUY who created the original...

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotmilk View Post
    I dont care about the awesome super educational content in these videos. I just like to hear Zak's voice
    You guys must be recording at '4 times speed', talking/moving the mouse/typing really fast and recording with a high speed camera... then slowing it down for the files we will actually watch

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    962
    You're cranking out those videos at some rate, can't wait too see what you've done

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,870
    Quote Originally Posted by chronos78 View Post
    Well even though we had some problems getting started today since we spent a good part of the morning dealing with network issues, Zak and I still managed to knocked out another 47 videos today.
    Crazy recording speed, very impressive. How long are these videos on average at the moment?
    Dangerous. Mute. Lunatic.
    <Toastage>: and you're like "Ey Joe it is Smismar, I am belgium, ishn't that veird. Fix mai internetz or I cut you yehs?"

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,088
    Wow that is amazing... I wasn't expecting to see you roll these out that fast! This is awesome news! Great work guys!

    -Dane

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    15
    I realize you are not done yet and like to be finished up before release. But have you considered it takes time for us to view and work through them?

    Thus if you would like to start releasing what you have done. ; )

    I'm sure I would not outpace you. (What, nearly 70 already???)

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •