Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacquesy View Post
    Zak, this is not enough detail... by a long shot. Please go back to the drawing board and rethink your commitment to this project.
    Gorram Jacquesy... beat me to it 'cause I was sleeping...

Looking groovy, Zak

I found
    my current avatar on google, so props to THIS GUY who created the original...

The thing I just can't get my head around is that all of this content is going to be released for free.....

Quote Originally Posted by StewartC View Post
    The thing I just can't get my head around is that all of this content is going to be released for free.....
    Every time they start a new project I always am amazed on what they include!! They are just way to good to us!
    "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it." -Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by StewartC View Post
    As far as business plans are concerned, these videos represent one very very big hook for the full MMO class series
    Dangerous. Mute. Lunatic.
    <Toastage>: and you're like "Ey Joe it is Smismar, I am belgium, ishn't that veird. Fix mai internetz or I cut you yehs?"

Looking good Zak! Can't wait
    Dan 'pezz' Kronholm.
    Currently working on: The MMO class!.
    Previously working on: Game called "Boom Bots", while learning Unity and C#. WIP thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    So, without any further ado...
    I must say, that's one mighty scary list you just made Zak, almost as scary as that 3.5 hour XNA vid on Inheritance . . but equally as brilliant in the end Admittedly, some of the topics mentioned won't take more than 5 minutes to cover, but still, hot damn!
    Dangerous. Mute. Lunatic.
    <Toastage>: and you're like "Ey Joe it is Smismar, I am belgium, ishn't that veird. Fix mai internetz or I cut you yehs?"

Wow I was out one day and the list is posted! *drools over all the content* I think this will be one heck of a series and should prove very useful! I was messing with the Terrain Toolkit the other day and a lot of the precision controls on generating the terrain and what not was Greek to me. :P

-Dane

Amazing!!!
    Remnar the gerbil slayer

Just one question: Are the videos done yet?

translation: I am very excited for this as this goes further than the original simple game videos and goes further than some other Unity training I've found out there in the tubes.
    The odds of hitting your target increase significantly when you aim at it.
    Check out my iOS games released in the App Store!
    Tricky Treasure Fall
    Tap 'n' Scrap
    UFO Escape From Earth

We made a solid dent in them last night, with a lot more to knock out today. We're starting with the level creation, which will easily be the larger videos. But we're striving to keep these quick. We want (at least this part of the Unity videos) to be something you can pick up, get locked into, and learn some stuff quickly so that you're up to speed and ready to try out more involved things like game coding and the kinds of things you'll be doing with the MMO.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast