Threaded View

Photograpy Contest Mark XII

What are the rules?

No photoshopping allowed, besides cropping and changing a picture to B&W or Sepia, and making panoramas.
    Post production editing is allowed. The editing done should be global, such as contrast, brightness, or overal tonal balancing (i.e. no sponge/dodge/burn, no brushes, vignetting, etc). Filters are prohibited. Any global editing should be used only to enhance the features that were captured in the shot to begin with. The only exception is converting to B&W or sepia.

Tell us what you did, unless it's staring us right in the face, in which case you probably shouldn't have done it ^^

Tell a bit about your image, and how you approached taking it.

What equipment do I need?

Well, as long as it can capture light and produce an image you can share with others, be it a analog camera, digital camera or maybe a cellphone camera, you are good to go.

How do we submit the pictures?

To make things easier for all of us, the kind and superior being that is mr_charism has supplied a 3dbuzz photo contest script that magically makes your images 3dbuzz-forum-friendly! I suggest using that, but you are of course free to choose any imagehost you like!

For those that intend to use the magic that mr_charisma conjured, the link is http://www.20papercups.net/image_upload

The theme

As decided by Mr3d_PHD, it's Statues and figurines
    You may photograph anything which is a 3D inanimate representation of any living creature. This can be a statue, an action figure, a Monopoly game piece, a rubber chicken, or a 63 foot stuffed red cat. Subject matter can be any animal, insect, human, etc.

DEADLINE
    The deadline will, as usual, be 3 weeks, meaning we end on November 15th, 23:59 GMT +1.

If there are any questions, just ask here.

Now let the photography commence!
    Last edited by Clone3d; 11-11-2010 at 09:07 AM.
    Please, call meg Johnny.

Photography 101!

My photography site

Quote Originally Posted by NinaCovington
    Hahahahaha! Yes!!!!! You are awesome, Clone!!!!