Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    If Sega pulled it down for legal reasons, I don't exactly feel right about sharing it through 3D Buzz. I used the alternate link supplied earlier in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    If Sega pulled it down for legal reasons, I don't exactly feel right about sharing it through 3D Buzz. I used the alternate link supplied earlier in this thread.
    Downloading now!

Its really nice to play, though was a little laggy on my laptop, but played fine on my desktop. It simply looks stunning they did a really good job with the visuals on this. Its easy to see why the fans like it and why that might have upset Sega a little.

Agreed, Exarkun. It would just be nice for once for a company to go the other direction. Instead of bringing down the legal hammer, just make a public thing about scarfing these people up and hiring them to do a new Sonic game. The shock factor would have the game generating its own hype within hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Agreed, Exarkun. It would just be nice for once for a company to go the other direction. Instead of bringing down the legal hammer, just make a public thing about scarfing these people up and hiring them to do a new Sonic game. The shock factor would have the game generating its own hype within hours.
    True and I would really like to see a company do that... but sadly that probably would never happen (or at least in the near future it won't)
    A wise man once said to me, "life is hard, but it's harder if you're stupid" - Duthos

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123