Man sets Guinness Book record collecting 22.1 grams of navel lint over 26 years.

As hobbies go, it's not something you are likely to share with too many friend on the grounds of good taste.
    But that's not a problem for librarian Graham Barker who is celebrating being recognised by the Guinness Book of Records - for collecting 'belly button fluff.'
    He has saved 22.1 grams of lint - after 'harvesting' it every day for 26 years and has even considered stuffing a cushion with his bizarre collection.
    The 45-year-old plucks the 'fluff' while he waits for his shower to warm up.The colour depends on what towel Graham uses.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ton-fluff.html

Surprise...this guy is still single!

This was just too bizarre not to post.

OMG ! I'm not the only one !
    [quote][\quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Jamianne View Post
    Surprise...this guy is still single!
    There ya go ladies! Get to it.

Lol. Wut?

I use to have a wolf and my friends thought I was being weird to save her winter coat that I brushed out. It was so soft and I joked that I would use it to make a pillow or something to make up for the furniture she destroyed. Now saving belly lint what ever made him even think to save that or why Guinness thought to put that on there book is beyond me.
    elevating to new levels of knowledge (that's the plan at least )

Quote Originally Posted by elevating View Post
    I use to have a wolf and my friends thought I was being weird to save her winter coat that I brushed out. It was so soft and I joked that I would use it to make a pillow or something to make up for the furniture she destroyed. Now saving belly lint what ever made him even think to save that or why Guinness thought to put that on there book is beyond me.
    Did you ever MAKE a pillow, or are you still keeping around her old winter coats? Maybe that's why they find it weird :P

Every thanksgiving, this guy probably bows his head at the table and is thankful he's an innie.
    Hello everyone and welcome to another 3DBuzz VTM, and tonight we'll be programming in Brain****!

I do have the fur still at my parents house but I never got enough to fix the couch cushion that she devoured. as much as I took off you would think I could of stuffed 10 pillows but it condenses down so I could only stuff a little one but it would be a oh so confy little pillow.
    elevating to new levels of knowledge (that's the plan at least )

Quote Originally Posted by wforl View Post
    Ok, now I'm scared!

Wow, what a way to get into the Guinness Book eh! Ok, now you know the amount that you have to beat wforl! Double time that lint, you have a record to beat!!!
    For me, happiness is learning new things.

Yeah lol it was weird. :P

Quote Originally Posted by wforl View Post
    now why doesn't that suprise me