10 22.22%
  • Yezariael

6 13.33%
  • elevating

6 13.33%
  • Reaper IV

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Twice - Don't let his villainous silver tongue fool you! This is a SCANDAL of SCANDALOUS proportions!

Alright fine. Just don't let it happen again
    Maybe we should adjust the rules a bit though. Maybe add a gentlemanly rule about letting people know if you're submitting an older photo, so that voters can take that into account when voting.

Yeah, I might do that. Just need to find a nice way of putting it.. Maybe something like "If you have used a contest image previously, Twice will become a PI and track down every piece of evidence he can find to bring you down" perhaps?
    Please, call meg Johnny.

Photography 101!

My photography site

Quote Originally Posted by NinaCovington
    Hahahahaha! Yes!!!!! You are awesome, Clone!!!!

Mr3d's image is pretty stark and interesting, but i have to agree with Zak, it looks more like a construction site than some ruined building. Jamianne gets my vote.
    Dangerous. Mute. Lunatic.
    <Toastage>: and you're like "Ey Joe it is Smismar, I am belgium, ishn't that veird. Fix mai internetz or I cut you yehs?"

Oh! Almost forgot to mention...I voted for mr smiley on this one. It was a very tough decision for sure, but I really love the colors and the lighting. I have a thing for statures, and the face in this one is just awesome. He looks depressed and miserable....like his life has ended and he is a shell of a....uh....whatever he is.

Runner up has to be Yezariael, although I really loved some of the other entries. Jamianne, your entry was awesome too, but you definitely need to give us a higher res image next time. It was just too hard to see the detail in the photo. Awesome work guys!!!!

And as for Reflex and Twice...YOU CAN NEVER DEFEAT ME!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >=)
    -Mr. 3d

Elevating got my vote.

Marscaleb Guest
    I have to admit that I like Mr.3D_PHD the best. It's just the subject matter: a door leading to...
    But Mr Smiley comes reeeeeaal close.

Also, Bulldog: Can I get a higher resolution copy of that one?

I voted for Mr Smiley,

I had a tough time deciding who to vote for on this one. I ended up with Yezariael's picture. I do agree with previously mentioned suggestions on cropping and finding a strong focal point but overall, I really enjoyed the destroyed feeling I got from the picture.

I would love to have a higher rez shot of the picture I took. Unfortunately I hadn't taken my good camera with me that day and had to work with the camera phone that was available. I'll definitely be ready for the next one though!

Thanks to everyone for your comments!!

Boo urns! I voted for Mr3D too having missed the info that he'd submitted before

Fantasitic photo, but booooooooooo :P

ps: for what its worth.... despite the fact that my camera is broken and I *can't* participate... I feel these should be like the Gizmodo challenges. You take a new photo specifically for the contest. I kind of thought that was the point of it. Force yourself to get out there and take pictures with all that lovely gear you've purchased.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast