Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
    yea! It says I am registered!

MMO class looks good however i can't afford the membership price. If it comes out as a dvd series however I would pay for it.

Well, I know there are plans to create VTMs out of the class which will be offered to member sponsors. I am not sure when this will be available but once it is you could definitely sign up for a month to watch the videos. 35$ is about the same price or even less than you would pay for any DVD training series but you get access to everything else if you finish early!

-Dane

Quote Originally Posted by DaneC020 View Post
    Well, I know there are plans to create VTMs out of the class which will be offered to member sponsors. I am not sure when this will be available but once it is you could definitely sign up for a month to watch the videos. 35$ is about the same price or even less than you would pay for any DVD training series but you get access to everything else if you finish early!

-Dane
    Actually, $35 is a whole let less than any of the dvd's.

$35 a month isn't all that unreasonable either Kovan. You get access to almost EVERYTHING made by 3d buzz besides a few of the special series, and you also get access to special member sponsor only videos such as the MMO class.

I am very happy that I have member sponsorship, and will try and keep it running for as long as possible to help buzz and crew!

Quote Originally Posted by m50 View Post

$35 a month isn't all that unreasonable either Kovan. You get access to almost EVERYTHING made by 3d buzz besides a few of the special series, and you also get access to special member sponsor only videos such as the MMO class.

I am very happy that I have member sponsorship, and will try and keep it running for as long as possible to help buzz and crew!
    second that im loving my MS should of done this years ago 35$ a month is a steal compared to other sites/company

3dbuzz has my 35$ a month for as long as possible

great service, great people , great price cant beat that
    PSN : VenticalLamma (no ps3 at the moment) | Xbox live : Dj Whip It Out | Steam ID : undead_killa

Sgt.Matt Baker: You really get to know a man if you get to watch him die, that moment right before he realizes its over, that moment his face reflects every decision he's ever made, what kind of life he led and if he regrets it

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

I understand. I was not saying the price is unreasonable. I just said I personally can not afford it. Would buy member sponsorship however once the series is complete and speed through the VTM's.

Quote Originally Posted by m50

True dat, m50. On top of that, the annual-term seems to be the best one of all, since it's like getting two months for free out of the year. Also, for those that need as much time to learn something in a longer period of time (you know that some of us have busy schedules that can't learn it all in only a month, this is usually the best way to go). All in all, once you've gotten all the tools you need, then coming into this class is almost a no-brainer.
    PC Specs: Antec 900 ATX Case, Gigabyte 790GX Mobo, AMD Phenom II x4 955, Corsair HX620W PSU, Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3-1600, EVGA GTX 680 2GB GDDR5, 3D Vision Kit 2, LG 8x Blu-ray Burner, Intel X25-M SSD, 500GB+640GB WD Caviar Blacks, Win 7 Pro x64, DAS Pro K/B, MX518 Mouse, Logitech Z-2300 Speakers, Toshiba 32TL515U 32" 3DTV, Wacom Bamboo Fun Large Tablet.

Finished the first set of tutorials last night. Really enjoyed the content and learnt a lot. I only have two questions. 1) Will the models for the 3rd person platformer be given to us as I have no modelling background. 2) Will you teach us how to script with unity. I know c# and viewed you xna tutorials. But have no idea what to do inside of unity.

Hey Kovan, if you need more information (and maybe others do too) take a look at this:- Clarification-on-the-Unity-3D-Platformer The information here is for the up coming MMO.

I hope that helps you
    Intel i7 x5960 @ 4.6GHz (8 cores) | Asus Titan X x2 + MSI Titan X x2 | Asus ROG Rampage V Extreme | 16Gb Corsair Quad Ram | 1 BuRay Writer | 4 x 1TB HD's | Asus PB287Q 4K Gaming Monitor + Dell 24" Monitor | 1500W PSU | 150 Mbps Internet with NTL | Win 10 64 | My Home Page

Hey. I signed up for the MMO class, but I feel I won't be able to devote enough time to make it worthwhile to myself or 3DBuzz as a student. I figure somebody else who is willing to devote more time should be able to be in my place instead of me. Not sure where I am at in the list, but it'd probably be a good idea if I'm removed.

Sorry.

Well that is unless there won't be a high level of class interaction, which from everything I read it seems to me it won't be... we'll be observing the process as it unfolds, in which case I'd love to be a part.
    Hello everyone and welcome to another 3DBuzz VTM, and tonight we'll be programming in Brain****!

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132