Unreal 3 Crashes question.

I woke up one morning and my unreal engine 3 editor starting to put up a stop working error. I uninstalled unreal 3 and reinstalled it to make sure the copy did not mess up on me, it still crashed. I updated me video card drivers to make sure it was not that and it still post up the same message. If this has happened to you let me know how you fixed it.

Thank you
    Uncle T

I uninstalled and reinstalled and it is still doing it to me. does anyone have any suggestions?
    it worked the day before also.

=======================
    Uncle T
    Last edited by unclet; 08-25-2010 at 03:00 PM. Reason: adding

I've had a similar issue. I found starting the Frontend and then loading the editor though that seems to work.

Otherwise try clearing your temporary files.

What is the frontend?

I would like to try that.

I am however going to clear out my temp files and someone else had suggested that it could be a ram issue. I am going to open comp and unplug and replug in my ram.
    if that does not work I will have to look for a memory diagnostic tool. Do you know of any good ones?

===================
    Uncle T

The Frontend is just a launcher for UDK, you can find it on the start menu under the same section as the editor. its in the files under \UDK-2010-08\Binaries\UnrealFrontend.exe

I tried to start it through the Frontend and it did not work. I then unplugged and plugged in the ram.
    it is still not working.

=================
    Uncle T