Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    In a contest without prizes, I'm just happy to see more photos being entered. I think most of us here are using the contests as an excuse to try and take better pictures, but a lot of us have used old photos in the past.

So yeah, I say if the picture fits with the contest, you are free to submit it.

As long as there are entries, the contest is working. It would be nice if people could go out and take new pictures for every contest, but in order to keep as many as possible in these contests, old pictures are ok.
    Please, call meg Johnny.

Photography 101!

My photography site

Quote Originally Posted by NinaCovington
    Hahahahaha! Yes!!!!! You are awesome, Clone!!!!

I'd love to go out, and I think it would serve the purpose a bit better. As you knowingly try to take a picture of certain scenes as you were given a theme. But right now my old cam is broken, the "replacement" is the even older camera my dad had. I should probably be putting all my stuff in boxes for moving :/

By the by, if anyone wants an invite code to www.hdrspotting.com, pm me.

So I took my camera out last week. One thing I didn't expect was how shy/self conscious I would be with my camera out around strangers. Oh well, hopefully I'll get time to go out again before the contest finishes. Anyway, here are 2 photos, I have some more but they are still on the camera. I am not particularly happy with the results.

Just taken on the walk between uni and my car.

Taken on Hindley street in the centre of Adelaide.

Marscaleb Guest
    That bus one is awesome. I tried so hard to get a good motion blur one, but that's another story.

Ahh! The door is on the wrong side! The passengers will get hit by cars when they step out of the bus!!!

Here's my entry, not much to say, took a walk around the town, took some pictures. Unfortunately I don't have a good camera so I can't really do any fancy stuff like all those other macro lenses and whatnot can.

Portfolio

* Dave has kicked Dobe from #3dbuzz (Dave)
    * Dobe (Dobe@A8F9D847.174C8020.329AD7F2.IP) has joined #3dbuzz
    <Dobe> Hi Dave
    <Dave> Hi
    <Dave> hows it going?

As I kinda ran out of time to put more thought into choosing a picture, I'll go with my initial thought.

Place: Christchurch near the Sq., one of many street artists.

Just a quick heads-up. I´m currently without internet, so surfing from my phone at the moment. Will post up the poll as soon as I can, but can´t make any promises as to when that will be. Just moved to another city to start photography school, so things are a bit hectic right now. But as soon as I get internet access, I will post up the poll.
    Please, call meg Johnny.

Photography 101!

My photography site

Quote Originally Posted by NinaCovington
    Hahahahaha! Yes!!!!! You are awesome, Clone!!!!

there is still about eight hours left isn't there
    I took a couple but not really liking them so was going to try again in a bit if its still open
    elevating to new levels of knowledge (that's the plan at least )

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast