Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Screen size is irrelevant for people like me. I don't want to develop stuff for the market. I simply want to develop for my own device so I only need to worry about one screen size anyways. I feel that most first timers/learners are like me and will only be making stuff for their own devices anyway, not to mention it is now the most popular mobile os. That's why its a good idea to start with some Android tutorial videos here. It's only for the beginners, not advanced programmers that want to make money by selling to many different devices. Of course advanced programmers could learn something also.

mr_charisma
    That would be awesome if you did make a few tutorials for the community. We'd really appreciate it. I've been messing with it a little on my own, but I'm a beginner to programing so it'll be while before I get to the point of recording tutorials.

"Point a finger back far enough and some germ gets blamed for splitting in two." - Colonel Saul Tigh

Wel,l I was hoping to atleast see a comment by the Buzz crew in here. There are IPhone app videos here so I'm sure we'll have some android vids soon, hopefully. There are some pretty decent resources out there but I would rather wait for a 3DBuzz video.

As nice as an Android series would be, I would think that they already got a full plate and adding an android series would not be possible or a good idea right now. They would have to drop something they are already doing. Or cause something else to suffer while they got started on one. The end result would be not be as high quality as it can be.

Just armchair quaterbacking a little here.

I agree that they already have a lot of stuff on their plate. It would be nice if they made some Android vids at some point. I suppose we will have to make some community ones to start.

If the iPhone is related enough to 3D stuff for 3D Buzz to make videos, then I would think Android is also, so in terms of that, it should be good. In terms of them being real busy, well that's a different story... if they keep some kind of list, maybe Android can make it onto it and when time comes we'll see something from them.

If there are any community ones that have cropped up, I'd love to check them out. I've been to the links posted above and really good info there... it's almost overwhelming actually. But I think that's a good thing.

I still have not heard anything back concerning Inventor however and I am kind of bummed about that. Even the GF seems to be getting Android-fever and she has a few ideas about apps.

This is just my 2 cents worth but I know Buzz is working on Unity now. I also know that Unity is going to support Android too. So if you do follow along with Buzz and leaarn Unity then that means you simply export your games for Android right?

I do know that is may not be the support you are looking for but it does mean you will be able to create stuff for Android.
    Intel i7 x5960 @ 4.6GHz (8 cores) | Asus Titan X x2 + MSI Titan X x2 | Asus ROG Rampage V Extreme | 16Gb Corsair Quad Ram | 1 BuRay Writer | 4 x 1TB HD's | Asus PB287Q 4K Gaming Monitor + Dell 24" Monitor | 1500W PSU | 150 Mbps Internet with NTL | Win 10 64 | My Home Page

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123