Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

May want to update your Gamercard links

I'm noticing a few users who are linking to their XBox Live gamercard in their signatures, and recently it looks like many of them have broken. You might want to see what it is MS wants you to do to link into it, just so you don't have a broken link in your signature!

Z

You don't accept my friend request on 360 and on PS3!!! Mr. "Update your gamertag!"

Pshh, it's not broken. People are just realizing the error of their ways in signing up for Live.
    All the cool kids are switching over to [fanboy filter].

To do that, I would have to:

1. Reacquire my PS3 from my brother, to whom I lent it because I sure as hell never played it, and/or
    2. Connect my Xbox 360 to the Internet, which would require a 35-foot cable running up the stairs, through the landing, across my bed, up the shelving unit, and into the router.

Neither of these is likely to happen soon. I promise, I'm not trying to snub you.

Marscaleb Guest
    Dude, you're a nerd, wire your house up for internet already.
    Go to your local warehouse and buy a big spool of Cat 5e, or Cat 6 if the price is good. There is no excuse for that.

Easier solution: Get a client bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Connect my Xbox 360 to the Internet, which would require a 35-foot cable running up the stairs, through the landing, across my bed, up the shelving unit, and into the router.
    There's this new technology out, it's pretty cool. It's called WiFi. You should look into it.

Or the easiest... do nothing.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." ~Rich Cook

Quote Originally Posted by BazzaCAD View Post
    There's this new technology out, it's pretty cool. It's called WiFi. You should look into it.
    Very good, smartass! You've discovered WiFi! Congratulations! Now see if you can figure out how to get MS to stop charging $100 for a USB NIC that costs about $15 for my computer!

Maybe you could talk Cliffy B into buying you a new 360 Slim with the integrated N or maybe he'll exchange your PS3 for one...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast