View Poll Results: Who shall be victorious?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mr3d_PHD

19 51.35%
  • firmwood

3 8.11%
  • Clone3d

2 5.41%
  • mr smiley

4 10.81%
  • hrjansen

3 8.11%
  • ennglish

0 0%
  • Scott_M_C4D

6 16.22%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone3d View Post
    Ah, yes. The urge to vote for ones own picture. Almost did it myself, seeing as I thought my picture was the best But, fairness caught me, so I voted for the picture I liked the most besides mine
    I do have the added excuse that I know the picture represents and an amazing night, and it ways also the first time I discovered Erdinger in the UK, which is a double win as far as i'm concerned. I'm still a dirty cheating turd though.

I just realised that this poll ends on my birthday, so people better start voting on me so I win! As a buzz community birthday gift
    Please, call meg Johnny.

Photography 101!

My photography site

Quote Originally Posted by NinaCovington
    Hahahahaha! Yes!!!!! You are awesome, Clone!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clone3d View Post
    I just realised that this poll ends on my birthday, so people better start voting on me so I win! As a buzz community birthday gift
    So clone, you just happened to set the competiotion up to end on your birthday...I call bias, impeach him boys

I dug up a higher res version of the shot so you can see the intricate details of it, more specifically the outlines of the people I managed to annoy while bouncing an LED light off their heads.

should have gone with the drunk statue

Why is it that I have the most votes, but everyone who posted in this thread voted for someone else. Apparently only the non-photographers like my work. =(

I voted for Rik, although after hearing that he was too lazy to get out his tripod for a full one second exposure...I dunno. That's laziness right there.
    -Mr. 3d

Quote Originally Posted by Mr3d_PHD View Post
    Why is it that I have the most votes, but everyone who posted in this thread voted for someone else. Apparently only the non-photographers like my work. =(

I voted for Rik, although after hearing that he was too lazy to get out his tripod for a full one second exposure...I dunno. That's laziness right there.
    Well, considering I was able to hold my hands still enough while taking a 1second shot to get the clarity I did, I think that accounts for SOMEthing...

I think or the next contest (or one of them) we should describe our entries in a bit more detail and perhaps also include some information about how we set it up (if required).
    - Rik

A small description sounds like a good idea. Been thinking about including, but I've always forgotten to do it

And that you managed to hold your camera still for a full second exposure is kinda impressive!

And mr3d, no worries that the non-photographers vote for you. They are probably impressed by the "I'm drunk" look
    Please, call meg Johnny.

Photography 101!

My photography site

Quote Originally Posted by NinaCovington
    Hahahahaha! Yes!!!!! You are awesome, Clone!!!!

Yeah, I like the description idea. I often feel that my work is not appreciated enough because no one knows what crazy stuff I might have done to make it happen. I'm sure a lot of you feel the same sometimes. A lot of times the photo might not be particularly amazing until you hear about the clever way it was shot.
    -Mr. 3d

I voted for Mr3d_PHD. You all did a great job tho! Great Work.
    "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it." -Thomas Jefferson

WOOHOO! Thanks Jenny. =D
    -Mr. 3d

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast