RIGGING online DVDs / Tuts Courses

I am following along with a dvd whose name I wont mention (fair to say its not a 3dbuzz one). Tbh the teaching varies between being patchy and then using advanced elements that I am not too clear on. (I am a beginner)

Going between the videos, they have added details to the skeleton and not discussed it in the tutorials!

This really is annoying. How are we meant to learn - through clairvoyance?

The way he discusses things is not the best either...

Anyway I was wondering whether someone could point me in the direction of a solid RIGGING course that will get me up to speed...

Any on 3dBuzz/ or elsewhere?

Thanks

In Maya ADP they are going through rigging. The Goblin is being worked through right now but a lot of great info. If you are not already a Member Sponsor you could become one and check it out. There is also the rigging that was covered throughout the MMTF course which would also be available to you as Member Sponsor or as a product in the store.

Hope that helps.
    "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it." -Thomas Jefferson

These books are pretty much essential, and these dvds. And after that just practice and practice.
    VFX TD

Didn't Zak mention a while back they were doing an advanced rigging series ?

Edit : http://www.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/showth...hlight=rigging

Thanks guys...And if 3dbuzz could do some intensive rigging it would be like xmas rolled in with birthdays and rainbows and such things.

Once i have gotten use to their way of teaching its hard to listen to other folks. I know its stupid....