View Poll Results: are you interested in making a game as a team on 3dbuzz

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes!

84 72.41%
  • no!

6 5.17%
  • I don't care or im too busy or some other excuse.

26 22.41%
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    I do believe we should do our best to set up an online meet time. On weekdays im available anytime after 10:30 and anytime on weekends

on what? xfire/here on the forum/msn/others????

Quote Originally Posted by ganglandceo View Post
    Would you be interested in helping with kisment sequences or even advising/tutoring interested candidates who may have more time to learn?
    I would love to help out in any way that I can. Just let me know what you need and I'll see what I can do.

I'd like to think that the chat on this forum would be acceptable but It wouldnt be proper. probly some other website that is soley a chat provider and set up a room?

woooooooooot count me in dude
    could i be a level designer
    im at university at the mo but coz ive already done the stuff required i have alot of free time & my drinkin money has run out. im super bored too coz i mastered the stuff already.plus i will need something for my portfolio. a 3D Buzz mod would be awesome

right now i think im pretty comfortable with everything. im practicing making maps in a short amount of time. only thing i cant do is advanced kismet, particles and material editor im more upper intermediate.

i know quite abit about custom weapons, skeletal meshes, matinee, animation, UV Unwrapping, normal maps, terrain and all that stuff

here is my email address if you want to see my work: themoneymicer@hotmail.co.uk

i could do some custom 3d models as well if you want too. i only have 3D Max available at my skool tho. not gonna risk downloading torrents and stuff onto my pure laptop lol

hey all been a hectic day. car ignition cylinder went bad. had to rip it out been trying to get the new one to work all day. I will make a section on my server for hosting a chat program as well as a mini forum for the project in the morning. (or maybe tonight if my gf lets me which is unlikely.)

Please let me know if forum as well as the chat page will work. Also, Though I have experience with forum setup does anyone have experience with administrating a forum. Please let me know so they can help! That would be great.

Thanks

Nick

I know the basics of PHP. I know how to make a web page from a template... that is easy and in templates there are forums. Right now I have time but when we are going to get started on the game project (I am one of the programmer in this project) I don't know if i have time anymore.

I could host a web page on my server computer (I am not going to buy a ip...).
    Last edited by Snapjaw; 10-21-2009 at 09:28 AM.

I would love to join in. I'm always looking for ways to continue my experience with Ue3, and if I had an actual product to add to my collection of completed projects, than I would be very happy. Let's keep this up, because I'm in!

Is this something anybody can watch on the sidelines who is not helping. I'm not qualified to help yet I'm still learning C++ but would like to do something like this later. It would be a nice learning experience just watching how its done so when I am qualified I would be that much more ready.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast