Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Photography contests

I was wondering, is anyone interested in getting some photo contests running? I was browsing through a couple of old threads just for fun, and found a couple of photography contests, so I thought "Why not see if people are interested in this now?".

If you are interested, feel free to post any ideas you might have. I've just become unemployed, so I have plenty of time to organise this if it happens
    Please, call meg Johnny.

Photography 101!

My photography site

Quote Originally Posted by NinaCovington
    Hahahahaha! Yes!!!!! You are awesome, Clone!!!!

Yeah, that'd be fun. What did you have in mind?

(Sorry to hear about your job loss....)

Dunno really. Wanted to find out if there was enough interest before I decided on anything. But I am having a couple of ideas, just need to get them sorted out.

My job loss is no biggie. Hated my job, so was glad when the contract expired. Now the government pays so I can learn carpentry
    Please, call meg Johnny.

Photography 101!

My photography site

Quote Originally Posted by NinaCovington
    Hahahahaha! Yes!!!!! You are awesome, Clone!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clone3d View Post

My job loss is no biggie. Hated my job, so was glad when the contract expired. Now the government pays so I can learn carpentry
    Ah, well then congratulations on your job loss!

Id definately be interested in some more photo contests, The old ones were fun.
    Complaining is like a rocking chair, It's fun for a while but it doesn't get you anywhere.

Sure, that would be fun! Get me off my butt and taking pictures again, always a good thing to get some fresh air!
    For me, happiness is learning new things.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuanbyr View Post
    Sure, that would be fun! Get me off my butt and taking pictures again, always a good thing to get some fresh air!
    Quoted for truth. I need to get back into my photography work. So if you do decide to get it running, I will join in.

Man I wish I was in with winter coming had to buy some new winter clothes so can't afford that camera been wanting to get.
    Niche Website Strategy : Website Marketing Strategy Plan, Seo Articles, Back-Linking, Keyword Research, and Video Tutorials.

I would perhaps be interested. I don't consider myself a photographer, but I do own a camera

A contest would be great!

There used to be a photoshop contest here a few years back. Two images would be supplied and you would have to combine & edit them in some creative way using photoshop or some image editor software. Then they would be submitted to the guy who ran the contest (on his site) and the voting would start. I believe the contest was called "photochop" or something similar. It was loads of fun I thought.

Unfortunately the guy running it, his site was hacked and he didn't have time to continue, so the contest died.

I know thats not the type of contest you had in mind, but it was alot of fun.

In any case, I would imagine there would have to be some sort of theme for every contest.

Sounds exciting though...I'd sure participate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast