Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    damn thats cool would love to see a animation just showing the movement with all the pistongs and stuff
    ....now what?

kashak- Thanks, and don't worry, the projects backed up and safe from potential computer crashes!

reknorak- I might do! It'd make an odd wallpaper.

jonzzon- I'm definately going to do a video showing off all the pistons and stuff, I've already made one for the forearm which you can view on my Youtube channel if you haven't seen it already.

And heres the latest render, (the teeth are quick stand-ins which I'll probaby redo tomorrow) the jaw has been the most tampered with object, it has all these curves and indentations that make getting good poly-flow a pain. The skull itself also has a problem with creasing whenever I stick on any detail,

Heres a finished (for the moment) render of the eyes from my Terminator model thats still a WIP. I'm going to improve this in the future with a dirtied up metal shader and a more detailed lens.

Holy friggin chicken feet! That's awesome!

Yeah that last render is money.

MD right now - hopefully someday, sunny FL!
    moar plz kthnx.

I'm a big terminator fan. I just really have struggled with the idea of modeling one. Maybe I will one day!

Head Update

Thanks everyone , the modelling stage is coming to a close now- though no doubt the cranium will cause a lot of problems for me with all the difficult indents to carve in.

stuff like this makes me we want to cry, i hope i can be good at modelling one day

Love the model man, sublime work!

How have you done the lighting for your model and what are the render times like?
    Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4GHz Q6600, 1066FSB - 6Gb 1066MHz DDR2 Ram - nVidia 512Mb 9800 GT

a......mazing!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast