Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

gamepads not working in unreal tournament 3

hi all. i got ut3 around 2 weeks ago and ive been wanting to play it with my controller but the inputs dont register with the game cuz like i go into the inputs tab and check enable gamepad and then i go to the key bindings to set it up and i press a button on the controller and it doesnt pick up that input for some reason i know theres a program called joytokey that lets you put joystick inputs over keyboard/mouse inputs but i really dont like to use that cuz u gotta configure it alot. can anyone help me make this work right please?

Which gamepad do you own. Is it the XBox 360 Controller for PC? Because mine is working fine with UT3.

nope. i dont like the xbox controller... its a playstation dualshock 1 controller, running off of this: http://picasaweb.google.com/pizzafac...61831718654946 its a n64/psx controller to usb convertor
    Last edited by doomsday44; 08-10-2009 at 01:25 AM.

it works great on emulators and some other pc games.. i used to play it with halo until i had to be stupid and uninstall it.. the disks cracked but for some reason i can never get it working rite with either ut2004 or ut3

Well, I think you need to have the 360 controller, without it I don't think you will get it to work.

hmm.. my friends got like 4 360 controllers... i might be able to borrow one from him and hes got the usb plug- oh btw can you use the ps3 controller on pc? its got a usb wire too..

I think you could use your old controler you might just have to get a program to emulate keys when you use it. I did this once useing a program called joy2key

I got mine by going onto amazon and ordering the one made specifically for PC. It works great and that's the way I would recommend getting it.

well i like to use my playstation controller because of the thumbsticks.. theyre kinda worn and require little effort to push, so its a good controller for easy sniping and games that require stealth

and thats really not right that you have to buy a specific controller to play ut3 with gamepads... oh and on the xbox controller is the right thumbsticks left and right the z rotation? cuz on my dualshock controller the z rotation is up and down on the right thumbstick

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast