Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    hmm... i think ive got a better idea. i found out that the original xbox's controller plug is just a modified usb plug and im gonna order one off amazon.com and splice it to usb with this extension cord thats all messed up on the adapter part :P

Quote Originally Posted by aboveAverage View Post
    that didnt help at all, thats the driver for the xbox 360 controller. is there any programs at all that emulate other controllers (like the 360 controller) with regular 16 button 4 axis joysticks? and my convertor that im running my playstation controller with is plug and play for windows xp.. and also for some reason the z axis is left/right and z rotation is up/down on my controller, which doesnt work too well with some games :/

YAYS!! i found an xbox 360 controller emulator. its very easy to use, just copy the dll files and the ini file to your unreal tournament 3\binaries folder and u can use whatever gamepad you want. the emulator has to be manually configured in the .ini file, which isnt that hard to do... all u gotta do is type the number of the gamepad button right next to the mapping. anyways, get the emulator here : http://www.tocaedit.com/IB/index.php...ads&showfile=4
    Last edited by doomsday44; 08-25-2009 at 04:33 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123