My Hyperion Project. Enjoy (I hope).

Here is my project. Can't seem to attach a zip file. I will get a direct upload if I can get it to work later.

Wolverine's Hyperion
    Last edited by Wolverine; 07-21-2009 at 01:41 PM.

I like the choose your power selection, had to use the bash command which was cool. One thing though is that after you bash into a room you find yourself standing in the original room.

Yep. that's intentional. You bash the hole.. then have to go through it. (BTW it's possible to bash into outer space.)

Thanks for the crit. My girlfriend is playing it now and blasting the grammer. I wrote a bunch of room descriptions at like 3 am, so please excuse.

I found a bug.. not just a typo.. but a SUPER bug that let you go somewhere and then trapped you there. fixed it and re-uploaded.

Nicee man

You probably remmember me from having all that trouble with Hyperion, i took your advice and now im doing it all over lol. Anyway, great work!!!.

It will help to hash through the code again. The more you are into it. the more you will understand what is happening.

I just started playing but I noticed that at least some things are case sensitive. Impressive none the less.
    Last edited by hostod; 07-29-2009 at 03:09 PM.

Thank you.