Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ask Buzz to host it? I remember your Skydome tutorial. It was pretty well done.

I dunno, seems like you're dropping big hints in this thread. So you might as well ask directly.

Rapidshare is just dirty. It's full of pop-ups and fail. Yuck.

Vimeo is a good option in the meantime.
    Last edited by aboveAverage; 06-28-2009 at 06:53 PM.

http://www.veoh.com/ is a great site for hosting tutorials as well, there are already lots of UT3 tutorials on there. Not sure about the size limit, you may need to split the vids up.
    applelemonhead3345 (1 year ago) Show Hide

best movie ever saw it first when i was two
    i think if jen was a real person she would be hot

Trialbystone17 (11 months ago) Show Hide

Jen was a guy dude.

aboveAverage Wow I too remember that skydome tutorial and I think I still have it somewhere. But I must say that I never thought to ask Buzz to host this video and I may do once I redo it(as androoow pointed out).
    Intel i7 x5960 @ 4.6GHz (8 cores) | Asus Titan X x2 + MSI Titan X x2 | Asus ROG Rampage V Extreme | 16Gb Corsair Quad Ram | 1 BuRay Writer | 4 x 1TB HD's | Asus PB287Q 4K Gaming Monitor + Dell 24" Monitor | 1500W PSU | 150 Mbps Internet with NTL | Win 10 64 | My Home Page

It wouldn't be the first time a member of the site has contributed to its content.

mol3rs The reason I will not be using Veoh is because a friend on here said:-

Quote Originally Posted by edithegodfather View Post
    veoh is not available in romania.
    I was very supprised by this, infact that is the reason I made the video in the first place to help him out.

aboveAverage I know that your right but I made a poor misjudgement but like I said once I redo it I may ask.
    Intel i7 x5960 @ 4.6GHz (8 cores) | Asus Titan X x2 + MSI Titan X x2 | Asus ROG Rampage V Extreme | 16Gb Corsair Quad Ram | 1 BuRay Writer | 4 x 1TB HD's | Asus PB287Q 4K Gaming Monitor + Dell 24" Monitor | 1500W PSU | 150 Mbps Internet with NTL | Win 10 64 | My Home Page

Very cool Video Tute WindyButUK : two thumbs up!

Twrecks Thank you for your kind words .

OK Everyone I have edited the first video and it now has the offending part removed. As you can see in the first post I have also renamed it too. I thing the new name is more appropriate.

Just so you guys know I will be making the next video soon.

Well I am off to bed now as it is 5:05am.

hey windy , just to clarify ... that part to me was in no way offending .. i think its a term only us brits use mostly anyway and it wasn't like u were calling someone else it .. although i suppose for the junior aged members its removal is only a good thing .. shud add a caution that all vids linked to via here , like buzz's radio shows.. can be .." for mature audiences only"

** UPDATE **
    ===========
    Well that’s video two done! In this video I cover importing all the parts to our character and I also the textures too.

The video is 24 minutes long and is 36 megs. If you wish to view the second view called “02 Importing Textures & Models into UT3” then please use the link in the first post.

Don't worry about it androow as I have already removed that from the video so it is now suitable for all ages. That way cautions are necessary now. My only regret is that the video size has changed and the video looks stretched vertically. But it is still very clear and you can read it still.

If anything I appreciate you taking the time to let me know I had made that mistake.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast