Spider-Man 4 Bad Guy Rumors!!

Aint it cool news has some rumor updates for as to who may be the villain in the next Spider-Man movie.

“Spider-Man 4” producer Todd Black tells the New York post:

"We're just coming up with who the villain's going to be now. We'll be shooting in New York again. Trust me, people will appreciate who we pick, because it'll be a big part of New York."
    Post columnist Reed Tucker surmises Black is likely talking about Wilson Fisk, “The Kingpin.”

Though first played in 2003’s “Daredevil” by Michael Clarke Duncan, the superstrong crime boss was actually introduced in 1967’s Amazing Spider-Man #50.

I’m a huge fan of Duncan’s and quite enjoyed “Daredevil,” so I’d love to see Duncan brought back for a bit more Marvel Universe building. But I also wonder if Fox, which released “Daredevil,” has any claim to the Fisk that would prevent him from appearing in Sony’s Spidey franchise.

Black also confirms to Tucker that Kirsten Dunst will reprise Mary Jane Watson in the fourth chapter.
    http://www.aintitcool.com/node/41339

Personally, I wasn't a big fan of Michael Clark Duncan's portrayal of the Kingpin. It may have been because I completely hated the Daredevil movie and was just in a foul mood while he was on the screen. But mostly because the kingpin is a giant mountain of a man, and no mere mortal could actually portray him.

Once again, this is just speculation and rumor. There is no confirmation of anything yet.
    up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, start.

Kingpin is a short white guy. Not a tall black guy

This isn't difficult.

People are now speculating that it's going to be The Lizard for the next movie. We'll have to wait and see I guess. The Lizard is pretty awesome, but if they do the Kingpin right, he could be cool too.

Then again, I was pretty positive that they couldn't screw up Venom.
    up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, start.

Danny Devito as Kingpin and Cheech Marin as The Lizard.

Spiderman 4 casting confirmed.

WTF? that is the worst casting ever. Devito is too short and not strong looking. marin cant play the lizard because they already have a guy who played dr. connors. i would rather have him play the lizard. either way i just want the movie to be good.

MD right now - hopefully someday, sunny FL!
    Quote Originally Posted by aboveAverage View Post
    Danny Devito as Kingpin and Cheech Marin as The Lizard.

Spiderman 4 casting confirmed.
    ?
    Links.

They had Dylan Baker playing as Doc Connors, why the hell would they cast Cheech Marin? Lies.