Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116
Results 1,151 to 1,158 of 1158
    Thanks guys. The mannequin is from the 3d work of another, I simply scaled and posed it, bumped the res so it is clean at a real world size, etc. Wanted something specific but not proficient enough in character modelling just yet to have handled it myself. Will probably be getting further help from the author in finishing the posing work as I'm not interested in holding progress on this one till I'm proficient in rigging, etc. Impatience.. lol.
    Got several more chunks done up to hip height. will probably post more of that later.

Great to have you back online Havoc! Good Luck with your new projects and looking forward to seeing NCC-1701 updates whenever you get a chance to post 'em! :-)

Please try to understand me what i am telling you and doing that i am soon going to start on my cardboard model of the star ship to but i will soon get a webpage up and running of showing each steep of the model but it is going to be real hard to work it out in metric. No one have got the real size just right but i am going to try to get it as close as i can to 882' long and no one have got the width or hight right. I like this person here to know that i do like his hard work of doing this right. I want him to know that i am not a pest or calling him names. I my self do like what he is or was doing here.

Will you let us know when you get it close to 882' long?

Doug, which? The mannequin? lol
    "..curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal." - Wash, Firefly.

I have a question for you about this subject here ok?, i am haveing a real hard time of looking up each room size on the star ship enterprise ncc 1701tos. Do you know Anyone who did this at all?, i am just now got some cardboard to where i can start cutting out each shape.

Sac, I just came across a saved link that might give you some of the information on Enterprise specs that you are looking for:

http://www.shipschematics.net/
    "I don't WANT to pet the chicken."

I need the size of each room size from the ship ship enterprise ncc ncc-1701 only tos. No other star ship. But i do need a real link to the info that i am looking for from the internet website or from any one who can really help in this subject here. Just do remember this that i am trying to build a star ship from tos out of cardboard paper model of a 50' long by 15' tall by 12' wide, but i do need every room size on the star ship enterprise ncc-1701 tos.