Page 115 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1158
    I found out that they want others hard work on what they like to do. But you should not give cbs or Parmount stuido a chance to take over your hard work. I sac=kenny smith i like axanar is doing to over ride cbs of trying to use all of the old half of star trek with the storey and the star ship. Keep it as the old star ship. This is why i wanted to talk to everyone who like to help me with my big project. Right now my computer is being worked on i am on my cell phone to view and look and talk with everone who like to here my ideas. I want everyone to go to the axanar page and read all about the lawsuit they are thrying to do.

Quote Originally Posted by havoc92 View Post
    Thank you. It's adding to my grey a bit hear and there; but, I'm really having fun with it.
    really????????????

to any one who do see this?, can you please tell me in how do I get a full copy of this persons hard work?, I am doing the same thing but. I am going the other way first. I like to see his work. I am trying to download the 50thAnniversar...rar?.

I want to see your work please. I will give you my email address and tell you my plans of my project i am working on ok. If i can get 25 people to help me with this project. They will start to get to here about the pay i am working on for who is going to help me with this Here. You will get $100.00 per hour? Buy not even CBS or Parmount can't even try to stop me for doing this i will hire veteran and others who want to help with this. Thank you as i sac=saramento ca.

Sorry, everyone for the ongoing SPAM from sac. Just cleaned a ton of spam from him out of my inbox as well. Can't say he's going away; but it sucks that so much of his spam has covered 3 pages.
    "..curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal." - Wash, Firefly.

Hiya Havoc, hope you are well and things are good.

Hope you are still plodding through this enterprise (see what I did there?) of yours.
    "It's not the years honey, it's the mileage" Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark

Hey Deathlok!

Yeah, not doing too bad. Hope you're doing well too!

Just put in all new cabinetry in the hobby space and added a second FDM printer and new print capabilities. Running a mannequin off the printers right now to dress up my stormtrooper in the front room. Looking at an R2 unit in the future. Designing toys. Setting up for postprocess of the prototyping in order to do production. Still coming back to the Enterprise when I can afford the time. Got a lot of plans on the boards and making lists just now. Mannequin, Red Rocket station, Transporter room... I have an 1857 12 pounder Civil war canon I need to get back to work on. Now that the second printer is running, and I have the printheads I need, I can move forward on that, finally. Lots going on. But I have not forgotten the Enterprise. Just too many variables to say I'll have her done anytime soon. Most of the assets are done and just need placing and materials added. Texturing is the big nightmare I'm envisioning. But it really won't matter much to print operations.
    "..curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal." - Wash, Firefly.

This is the holster I did in 3d in hoped eventually of modling and producing for 1/6th scale.

The images below are the Civil War canon:

And the mannequin in process:

Not trek; but, still working it. Looking forward to getting on the transporter room though
    Last edited by havoc92; 02-22-2018 at 11:38 PM.

That is some awesome stuff there Mr. Havoc...
    "It's not the years honey, it's the mileage" Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark

nice work!