Books about character rigging for maya?

Hello. I need any good books out there about Character Rigging for maya. Thank you in advance.

Albeit this book being three years old, it does include a DVD, an seems to have pretty nice reviews, looked it up on Amazon for you:
    An Essential Introduction to Maya Character Rigging with DVD.

Seems to be the only book that came up in the search related specifically towards that. It even looks like there's a Kindle version of that as well, but as always, if you go with the Kindle version, you won't have that DVD along with it.
    PC Specs: Antec 900 ATX Case, Gigabyte 790GX Mobo, AMD Phenom II x4 955, Corsair HX620W PSU, Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3-1600, EVGA GTX 680 2GB GDDR5, 3D Vision Kit 2, LG 8x Blu-ray Burner, Intel X25-M SSD, 500GB+640GB WD Caviar Blacks, Win 7 Pro x64, DAS Pro K/B, MX518 Mouse, Logitech Z-2300 Speakers, Toshiba 32TL515U 32" 3DTV, Wacom Bamboo Fun Large Tablet.

Thank you. Any other? What I am asking is for really good books about the subject. The kind of books that professionals have on their bookshelves.

Quote Originally Posted by krasnirex View Post
    The kind of books that professionals have on their bookshelves.
    Actually, this relates to something I was discussing just yesterday, but DO people still have a reference section at home, in these days of Google? I mean, I have several music theory books that cost an arm & a leg back in the day (as in £100 each) due to their niche target market (The Lydian Chromatic Concept of Tonal Organisation isn't exactly mainstream... ).

I found
    my current avatar on google, so props to THIS GUY who created the original...

Art of Rigging. There are 3 volumes.

Before someone tries to be clever I am not referring to the one about ship rigging.
    I have figured out what the internet is. You know what they say about an infinite number of monkeys hitting keys at random on an infinite number of typewriters for an infinite amount of time? Well the internet is like that. There is some big cosmic alien running that experiment here in order to find the answer to some big question or to create the greatest piece of literature known to the universe. From what I have seen so far I am sorry to say they are going to be greatly disappointed.

I would second The Art of Rigging as the best available for "standard" tools. For the experienced rigger there is Body Language by Allen and Murdock which contains some very useful information on specific tasks, but should not be read as a linear tutorial and is screaming out for a good editor.

The rigging dvd on 3dbuzz looks really good.

Don't limit yourself to just books. There are a few great resources that are videos. These are the resources I've learned from:

Schliefer's DVD series
    Aaron Holly's DVD series (ie. Fahrenheit Digital)
    Inspired Rigging
    Art of Rigging (only the 1st book. The others are useless, IMO)

Reference:
    Cyclopedia Anatomicae
    Anatomy of Movement