Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I'm sorry, but I have nothing but contempt for the prattling fanboys that call themselves "true gamers". Every one that I have talked to has proven to be anything but. Nintendo did not abandon you. You just narrowed your idea of a game to something only 2% of the gaming population wants.

You think Tiger Woods Golf is the best game and feel angry because nintendo turned their backs on true gamers? WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON?!

Quote Originally Posted by sm0ntes View Post
    thats just selective reading right there. i never said that. you guys just dont see it or are in denial. making money is part of a business, yes. but not at the expense of turning your back on the people who made you, the true gamers.

Wii sports is a let down to true gamers. Tiger woods golf for the Wii on the other hand is actually the best game for the console. that uses the remote very well, looks great and plays way better then the golf in Wii sports.

it just shows that anyone can BS you guys and that you would buy it.
    WAIT! are you now saying nintendo turn their backs on "those who made them" because wii sports isnt the tiger wood's game..... pick one is it because their console is aimed at a more casual audience or because of 1 game

1.) the ones who made them are now in late 30s-40s. not teens who want stupid halo games. The ones who made them grew up fallowing systems that were almost never the best graphically. Last the ones who made them evidently didn't feel to rejected because with the current wii sales almost all of them had to have bought one.

2.) If you are judging them for 1 game, what about zelda, mario, and super smash brothers. Those are arguably there 3 most loved series and guess what... they all got wii installments.

so i think its time for you to stop looking dumb

also you cant have selective reading while your are being quoted.....
    check out my new start up!
    www.wolvesvslions.com

Why is Wii sports a let down to true gamers, I play games because they are fun, and Wii sports is fun, quite simple really.

MGS4 isn't a great game...

Quote Originally Posted by Kickflipkid687 View Post
    MGS4 isn't a great game...
    ZP 2008 awards (NSFW)

I think he agrees with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sm0ntes View Post
    yeah the fact that they sold out to make a quick buck is a fact. they dont care about games. they just want money so they make a system that old people can play and thats why the system and the game that comes with is selling so many copies. they didnt want to appeal to gamers. they just wanted to make a sub par system that many people will play mainly due to hype just to make money. they never considered what true games would want. yes those numbers are a fact but they are sell out numbers. thats all i see.
    True gamers.......really...are you serious?........as opposed to what? Fake gamers? What a bunch of elitist bull. I play games because they're fun. Why do so-called "true gamers" play games?
    I'd say more, but others have already pointed out the ridiculousness of your post.
    Sean Christian Bellinger - 3D Artist, Game Developer, Educator
    Portfolio
    Twitter
    LinkedIn

"Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, only in contradiction to what we know of it."
    - Agent Dana Scully

Wow....Every time someone mentions the name wii, PS3 or Xbox every one breaks into argument over which one is better. Sometimes its 10 Microsoft fanboys against 1 Nintendo fanboy or visavursa. I'm not saying I'm against this.....Actially its kindda fun watching everyone run around in circles. But my point is no matter what you say the other person isn't going to admit there wrong. Face it the Xbox is poorly built, PS3 is too expensive and the that Wii sports is just boring.
    CheezeWiz-Maya 2008 and Gimp 2.6 user
    Avid skateboarder and Golf addict

My Youtube channel

Great, no edit button......I'm dead!
    CheezeWiz-Maya 2008 and Gimp 2.6 user
    Avid skateboarder and Golf addict

My Youtube channel

Quote Originally Posted by cheesewiz View Post
    Great, no edit button......I'm dead!
    Uh oh, don't look now, but here comes a bunch of Wii, XBox360, and PS3 fanboys.
    Sean Christian Bellinger - 3D Artist, Game Developer, Educator
    Portfolio
    Twitter
    LinkedIn

"Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, only in contradiction to what we know of it."
    - Agent Dana Scully

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast