Hybrid View

c++/direct x video tutorials

so yeah i was browsing youtube for some direct x stuff for the orignal xbox when i found this

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...3D&view=videos

basicaly this guy from the uk started a directx(using c++) video tutorial series on youtube

he started about 2 weeks ago and has 16 videos up (basic stuff but still good for a beginer)

so yeah hope you guys enjoy

if you dont know c++ you can always check http://www.youtube.com/user/antiRTFM channel which he has about 10 hours of video tutorials for beginers on c++

if this is too much considering as advertisment im sorry i was just spreading the video's around
    PSN : VenticalLamma (no ps3 at the moment) | Xbox live : Dj Whip It Out | Steam ID : undead_killa

Sgt.Matt Baker: You really get to know a man if you get to watch him die, that moment right before he realizes its over, that moment his face reflects every decision he's ever made, what kind of life he led and if he regrets it

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

I havent watched them all but he sure doesnt sound from the UK, not by saying "ant-I" and "Zee" .. :P I got a little bored 3/4 through the first video, but, it does sound like it could be a good alternative source for beginners, nothing beats buzz though.
    Delphi !ROCKS!
    Got a question? Read this first!!!
    "You gotta help us, Doc. We've tried nothin' and we're all out of ideas"

I really hate youtube tutorials. Since youtube limits the amount of time the user has pre-video. The user can never get into detail on why this function is here, or why is he/she is doing what he/she is doing. It's alot like this.

"Hey heres my work, see that function? google it and find out for your self!"...

He splits them into multiple parts, and goes into enough detail.
    CodeGuru: DLL Tutorial For Beginners by me. Rated 4 1/2 out of 5.