Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I dont tend to play many games, and so dont imagine any Id think of would be marketable, however, I do know what I hate in games, and one of those things is when you have to be like pixel perfect to win.. or its a chain of games like levels where the AI stuff cheats, and if you dont come like 1st or 2nd you dont get to continue (see things like F1 and toca) .. so, I think most games need some form of either variable skill or, paths you can choose that are easier - like in MMORGS where you can kill easier stuff, or harder stuff, its up to you.
    Delphi !ROCKS!
    Got a question? Read this first!!!
    "You gotta help us, Doc. We've tried nothin' and we're all out of ideas"

Yeah but then with MMORPGs (mainly WoW) you got to be wary of the grind factor. Last thing I want to do is spend 8 hours killing boars or such just to so you don't die as fast or the harder level bad guys. Who, if I failed to mention, get harder based on your current level

True, but you talk to any hardened EQ(Everquest) player and they will talk to you of the days of grinding <mob> .. My days of loving EQ snapped when my bard reached 65 - the highest she could be, and she had started in freeport killing rats, and was now killing rats in the PoD.. I mean.. 65 levels, days of blood, sweat and tears, and an epic weapon later (EQ epics are proper epics unlike Wow ones it seems) and what was I doing, the same crap I had when I had been level 1.. The bubble for all mmorgs burst then, while I still play, I dont do the 20 hours+ if I have the chance, every day.. Now its more of 2-3 hours at the weekend maybe on both days if Im really bored, and maybe tuesday or wednesday evening for a couple of hours, but, Id rather watch repeats of csi.
    Delphi !ROCKS!
    Got a question? Read this first!!!
    "You gotta help us, Doc. We've tried nothin' and we're all out of ideas"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12