The Future Is Coming Soon! What do I mean? Just check out this crazy tech news about Microsoft's HoloLens.

And

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lttv...ex=186&list=WL

This looks like some crazy far off thing in a syfy movie. But it is something you can check out NOW. Very strange, and cool stuff. The only thing different from an actual syfy movie thing is that you do need to wear special glasses to see them, and it is not just holograms like in Star Treks holodeck. This actually seems cooler and more useful than normal VR stuff does to me.

What do you guys think of this?

What do you think of plain VR making a comeback in stuff like today's Oculus Rift? Personally I am intrigued by it. As a kid I was obsessed with the idea of VR. But now I have more concerns about how healthy it is for your eyes, and because of that it may not be as practical as I had hoped it would be when I was a kid. It also sounds like the tech isn't quite there yet for it because it both needs higher definition, as well as less latency. Some people get nauseous using it because when they turn their heads, the VR is a little behind as the image rotates that direction.