Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Great Thread

Thanks Jennifer! I found the Career page on Thinking Animation very inspirational, especially as I'm not yet in the industry
    the_real_cm

Cookie Monster love cookies! Computer have cookies! Cookie Monster love computer!

Thanks ,add to my bookmark first

Hi Guys. We have some Free BVH downloads to help bring additional movements to animations you have created. Perfect for those beginning to get into animation, or wanting to test how their animations look in different scenarios. They can be imported into most animation software packages and were developed using our high spec motion capture suits. Registration is required but there is no fee, no time limit/trial period, just useful downloads. We have basic movements like walking and standing up as well as more complicated ones like fighting moves. My favorite is air guitar. Hope you enjoy using them as much as we enjoyed making them. New movements will be added in the future so keep an eye on the library for updates.

http://www.animazoo.com/bvh-downloads/

Here's another one Parsons 3D Animation Degree

this is paradise! Thanks a lot for sharing these awesome links! Very helpful! I feel like I'm almost close to reaching my dream in animation with these useful infos.

this is paradise! Thanks a lot for sharing these awesome links! Very helpful! I feel like I'm almost close to reaching my dream in animation with these useful infos. pokies online

wow! So many interesting links! Thanks a lot!

Thanks for the link

I would like to say That It's really good post and I really appreciate it!!
    Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast