Anyone know a php programer that can do this like right now?

Anyone know anyone, or ever used a site that does it quick and clean?

I am trying to do this site for my friend and can't figure this out, I am trying to get this form to talk to authorize.net and its killing me...He is loosing orderes and I don't want him to loose anymore business...

TIA

- RENDER FARM FOR SALE! PM ME - Now Learning: Maya Rigging - Follow me on Twitter @KeithDemele -

Quote Originally Posted by Motogeek View Post
    Anyone know anyone, or ever used a site that does it quick and clean?TIA
    It's a rather peculiar post. Does what exactly? You don't say what you want help with more than wanting a PHP programmer.
    Portfolio

* Dave has kicked Dobe from #3dbuzz (Dave)
    * Dobe (Dobe@A8F9D847.174C8020.329AD7F2.IP) has joined #3dbuzz
    <Dobe> Hi Dave
    <Dave> Hi
    <Dave> hows it going?

I don't know if this will be quick enough for you, but maybe a site like www.rentacoder.com might help?

Well I figured that anyone that could help would contact me, or forward me to a service, but anyway:

I am trying to get a regular form to submit to authorize.net via their API, using the (AIM) method.

I have a cookied shoping cart I am working on:

http://www.bermmx.com/storeproducts.php

And in the checkout page:

http://www.bermmx.com/checkout.php

I need to send that information to authorize.net via their API. There is a lot of documentation on this, but I cant find anything that tells me how to get Fname to the x_first_name field for the API...

Heres what I am kind of thinking:

PHP Code:

<?php

$conf 
    $_GET['conf'];
    if (
    $conf != "1") {
        echo 
    "<form action=\"" $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] . "?conf=1\" method=\"post\">\n";
    ?>

<td class="style2" align="right"><font color="red">*</font>First Name</td>
                      <td><input type="text" name="FName" size="30" value=""></td>

<?php
    } else {

$fname $_POST['FName'];
    ?>
    But then how do I get the $fname into the x_first_name feild...

- RENDER FARM FOR SALE! PM ME - Now Learning: Maya Rigging - Follow me on Twitter @KeithDemele -

Thanks but saw that already, that is good and all but didn't tell me how to connect anything, I am not a php guy...I ended up hiring a guy out of New Zealand...Thanks.

there sample code is the following
    Code:
    $authnet_values				= array

(

[...]	

"x_amount"				=> "12.23",

"x_first_name"			=> "Charles D.",

"x_last_name"			=> "Gaulle",

"x_address"				=> "342 N. Main Street #150",

[...]	

);
    x_first_name is in an array so why cant you just access and assign the value of $fname to the array value x_first_name ?

so you should be able to do this:
    Code:
    $authnet_values["x_first_name"] = $fname;
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." ~ Siddhārtha Gautama

Authorize probs eh?

I'm assuming that's due to the SOAP issues you were having before, PM me / post here any errors, you're having I'll take a look.
    Saiweb ~ Ramblings of a sysadmin

My Current Recomended WebHost: Nativespace

"Acies Latin: a sharp edge or point; mental acuity, sharpness of vision"

NOTE: Acies is currently beta, the "down" page will be displayed untill I have finished a release candidate

3DBuzz has a reputation system please rate posts using the icon

Payment gateways, the merry dance

Hi there

Don't mean to bring bad news but your checkout.php isn't carrying over the total cost amount from the shopping cart.
    I place an item in the cart, and then shows the right amount, when I cross over to your checkout.php I see :Your total is: $0.00.

So my question to you. Is anything from the $_SESSION or the MYSQL db shopping cart being passed to the api correctly.

I have worked with sending data to transactional servers, exp. Transact24 and Xpay.

Both companies have loads of documentation on how the php variables must be sanatised/prepared and which ones to prepare.
    Usaully these companies either supply you with the code(for your team to integrate) or an already built system.

The next thing one must keep in mind, is that you need the correct url to the transactional server, and your MID(merchant id).
    The merchant id allows you operate through the transactional server.
    The transact server, be it java,php, curl, lamp, windows etc, will ultimately do the final credit card test and put through the transaction.

My advise is to approach the company you are using as the payment gateway and ask for any example code or pre build systems.

Here is a great payment gateway I know off in Hong Kong, these guys went into my domain and installed the curl script for me, all I have to do was get all the right variables on the right page.
    http://www.transact24merchants.com/

Last quick note, make sure the payments gateways server you deal with, that they supply you with a merchant idea, whether they require your site to be SSL compliant, does thier server require a ssl certificate to be passed to the gateway for authentication and finally, are they great on support.

Hope this helps