Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    its not the original famous pascal the medicine guy though.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal_...mming_language)
    Delphi !ROCKS!
    Got a question? Read this first!!!
    "You gotta help us, Doc. We've tried nothin' and we're all out of ideas"

Vtm 6

Yeah, thanks, Liz.

I sorta know... though I didn't know about the medicine guy. That was news to me.

I don't call up too much memory, unless it's really, really required. I don't have that many bytes available, so I like to conserve them. I don't even retain the tyre size on the car. If I need to know the tyre size, then I go take a look.

This guy at work would scratch his head when he asked me the tyre size and I'd say, I don't know. I mean, how many bytes would that take up, carrying that sort of useless information around with you; wherever you go, when you wake up, when you go to sleep.

I must of turned it into a DLL- dynamic one, I think- called up when required, by a function, or a method ( go and look at tyre size ).

Yeah, you were right about what you can learn from the VTM's. All sorts of stuff- even a bit of C. Just watched vtm 6. Awesome. Thanks, Buzz, Logan.

I won't have to go googling, now, Liz- only if I wants to
    Never be late for the way of the warrior... Musashi

Well I was kinda expecting you to watch the vtms :P
    Delphi !ROCKS!

but never stop googling, or adding to google, there is allways something to learn and some knowladge to pass on...

exactly Google has a lot of answers, and often its worth reading more than 1, as one maybe more suited to what your're doing..
    Delphi !ROCKS!

Yeah, thanks, guys.

I was kinda waiting for the next vtm, before having a good look, but I realize, now, that I don't need to wait. It was nice being shown proper fundamentals. I ( as with others ) wouldn't have understood all that stuff about Bass etc, without it all being pointed out. Now I can understand what's going on.

ps And don't worry, Ethical, I like to know everything . Unfortunately, there's only so many hours in a day, and there's always some idiot wanting to waste some of it... including meself... grins
    Never be late for the way of the warrior... Musashi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123