Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

For those doubters of XNA C# and .NET for 3d

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/xna/cli...iew-213594.php

Watch and be amazed that is solid proof of the power C# can have with XNA when you know what you are doing.
    JapanGaku - Blog about Japan, J-Drama, and the Japanese Language
    BuddyLindsey.com - My Development Blog

you know i was one of does doubters about how c# power for games but know im amazed and im going to learn some c# and get xna lol

thanx percent for showing me the light
    PSN : VenticalLamma (no ps3 at the moment) | Xbox live : Dj Whip It Out | Steam ID : undead_killa

Sgt.Matt Baker: You really get to know a man if you get to watch him die, that moment right before he realizes its over, that moment his face reflects every decision he's ever made, what kind of life he led and if he regrets it

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

No problem the coolest thing about it was they could play it on the X-Box 360 at 1080p HD with HDR and 2x antialiasing. And that is all with BETA framwork and alpha project.

yeah it looks kick ass i cant wait to devlope my own little project
    PSN : VenticalLamma (no ps3 at the moment) | Xbox live : Dj Whip It Out | Steam ID : undead_killa

Sgt.Matt Baker: You really get to know a man if you get to watch him die, that moment right before he realizes its over, that moment his face reflects every decision he's ever made, what kind of life he led and if he regrets it

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

Indeed, very cool.

I'm sure I read that will be one of the Starter Kits available when version 1.0 is released on December 11th, along with the Spacewars starter kit. I know they are also developing either an RTS or RPG starter kit too.

XNA Tip #1: Take it easy on the garbage collector, and your performance will thank you.

Yeah, I just got back from a Microsoft demo on how to use XNA with the 360. I am impressed, just at the moment you can't upload your games to the 360... yet.

Quote Originally Posted by percent20
    http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/xna/cli...iew-213594.php

Watch and be amazed that is solid proof of the power C# can have with XNA when you know what you are doing.
    Looks fantastic.

They need to fix up some LOD and popping problems tho.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quito, Ecuador (A small country in South America)
    I dont think anyone was really a doubter of the XNA framework, and no one is doubtful of .NET....Some were however, doubtful as to what impact it would have on the gaming industry.

Clearly the express edition wont have much influence in the commercial and Triple A titles, but XNA BUILD on the other hand could really help and become used in large studios.

I think XNA is really fantastic and im psyched about making my own games for 360.

It is the reason why I know that by the end of next year I hope to have a 360 and I know i will get one...I wanna make games for it.

No there were doubters if i remember right there were comments like

"XNA is good for hobbiests but will never be able to make something like UE3"

Apparenly it can because that is just a start.

And what does this prove?
    I didn't mean to do it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast