Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

UT2K3 Goes UK Retail Today! Go Get It!

Today, October the 4th is the day guys! UT2K3 is now in the stores (well it should be!) go get it!
    Complaining is like a rocking chair, It's fun for a while but it doesn't get you anywhere.

I will

The weekend is saved...

Hehe, it was in stores here in the Netherlands yesterday, strange that the UK lags such a small country like us.
    "That young girl is one of the least benightedly unintelligent organic life forms it has been my profound lack of pleasure not to be able to avoid meeting."

Mine should arrive in my flat today from gameplay.com. Only problem is that I won't be back at my flat until tomorrow so I'll have to wait one more day Oh well, soon it will be mine!

I think it comes out here in Switzerland today also (all of Europe?)! WOHOOO

DOWNLOAD MY FREE PHOTOSHOP TEXT FX VIDEO TRAINING CD HERE

Special Thanks to: 3DWorldmag | Kaydara | Discreet | SideFX | Oregon3d | 3DUniversity | Pixologic • If you like what BuZZ does here then be sure to help support 3dbuzz by visiting our sponsors often to see what they have to offer. They are the ones that help keep the VTM project alive. • Don't forget to help spread the word about 3dbuzz anywhere you can...EXAMPLE OF SILLY IDEAS THAT HELP • Questions about 3dbuzz.com? READ THE FAQ HERE, you may find your answer. • Help support the future of 3dbuzz by becoming a MEMBER SPONSOR. Thank you to our current member sponsors!

3DBuzz.com + Trainingvids.com = you + omg so much knowledge cannot be put in words!

Ive just rang the shop and reserved one as im working till 7pm
    Complaining is like a rocking chair, It's fun for a while but it doesn't get you anywhere.

haha you suck phony I got it NOW Must instal right away...don't expect a post from me for a few weeks now

Special Thanks to: 3DWorldmag | Kaydara | Discreet | SideFX | Oregon3d | 3DUniversity | Pixologic • If you like what BuZZ does here then be sure to help support 3dbuzz by visiting our sponsors often to see what they have to offer. They are the ones that help keep the VTM project alive. • Don't forget to help spread the word about 3dbuzz anywhere you can...EXAMPLE OF SILLY IDEAS THAT HELP • Questions about 3dbuzz.com? READ THE FAQ HERE, you may find your answer. • Help support the future of 3dbuzz by becoming a MEMBER SPONSOR. Thank you to our current member sponsors!

3DBuzz.com + Trainingvids.com = you + omg so much knowledge cannot be put in words!

My fingers hurt now ive had to take a break just to post....
    ..../me goes back to gaming...
    3d is Kewl

[w] - Credit Cards -

yeah feel the same....I don't like the game so much though...no recoil just hold left mouse button down and run No skill game....oh well that's where my mod team comes in

The Game itself is amazing! The gfx, maps and models are just perfect!

I agree i do get a tad bored. Id love to see a mod like Counter-strike out for UT cos it would hammer it knees down! Im one for realistic mods.
    3d is Kewl

[w] - Credit Cards -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast