Can't get model to show up in the game

This is just for practice purposes only so I hope no one thinks I'm stealing material I've been trying to import a UT model into UT2k3 so I can get the import process down to a science while I finish up the actual model I plan to put into the game. I'm stuck the only way it'll let me import animations from another character is if I place the model under a certain group then it'll let me use the animations for that certain model type. I edited the xplayers.int and added his name story and all that good stuff.

When it comes time to fire up the game it shows the default model for that group. His Bio and name shows up on the right side but not the actual model. I added this line to the xplayers.int

JuggMaleBB="Name: UTtroop|Age: 29|Race: Homo Sapiens| (Geneboosted)||Data:|He likes to Rape the land and pillage the village. His hobbies include masterbating to the powderpuff girls and doing Tech support for grumpy old people in Florida.||"

Haha ignore the story but is that right what more needs to be done.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uttroop.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	3977  

Thumbs up

You need to add a character to the xplayersL1.upl which is in the System directory

That's where all the file cross-referencing is done. The XPlayers.int is just the crap that's put in the bio.

I think I figured out what's wrong after opening the I only have one texture all the other models seem to have 2 textures. I found out after opening that file I still tried and it didn't work so I'll redo him.