mod team member needed

IMe looking for some team mmeers to help out with my mod (NO name yet)

its been slowly progressing for a month or so. Its going to be a single an multi player game similar in gameplay to halo for the xbox but the weapons modles etc will be completly changed.

Ime looking for

mappers
    coders
    animators
    sknners
    concept artists
    modlers (only if you have the time)

prefrably you should have expreiance in modding but if you have tlent ile let you in.

Whats the theme of the mod mate? Everyone seems to be modding at the moment eh?
    Complaining is like a rocking chair, It's fun for a while but it doesn't get you anywhere.

I said similar to halo but will be set in the unreal storyline whihc probably will include the skarrj aliens as well

More details please, im really interested in mapping for the new engine! And there is so many mods out there. This is the second one im reading about now, and the description and documentations for the mods are not well specified. If you want someone to join a mod...you need a well written plan, and some stuff to attract members!!!

SHOW ME SOME STUFF.....You need to attract me to the mod!

well dont you think unreal storyline is big enough as it is?

Itll be set on a remote planet were humans are fightting the aliens for the planet.

I think i said there will be vehicles and I also plan introducing some leves were the aim is to outrun a huuuge flying monster.

The weapons on a whole will be very similar to the weapons in unreal 2003 eg machine gun with grenade launcher and the asmd as usual will make a happy return.

I have asked for a story writer befre as well but nobody was intrested.

If you want a story writer why not PM the member called EBM he is a map reviewer for my site and writes unreal fiction stories... he has his own site dedicated to unreal fiction...
    Complaining is like a rocking chair, It's fun for a while but it doesn't get you anywhere.