Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Originally posted by phOny
    So why did he say it was the "leaked" version and not the competition version? and why did he say you lot were "secretly" using it? why would you cover up the fact you are using the competition version? Unless you shouldnt be using it for modding? Even if it was a mistake maybe he isnt the most competant person to lead the mod mate...
    He's a good guy, and alot of the work is on my shoulders as well.

As for the mapping part, I had told ihm once I could get ahold of the leaked UnrealED, not that I had and had began mapping. I decided later on that day that it would be counter-productive to use leaked software.

ok, well lets leave it there. Lets not mention the leaked version again tho ok mate? Thanks.
    Complaining is like a rocking chair, It's fun for a while but it doesn't get you anywhere.

Yo're the one that kept bringing it up =\.

Anyway, some progress has been made using the XII editor, got a map to run in UT2K3 that was bigger then a box.

I know you say it isnt the leaked version now and thats fine if thats the case but might be an idea to find out what software your using to write the mod in before you start recruiting eh?

Good news about the map btw...
    Last edited by phOny; 09-23-2002 at 06:02 PM.
    Complaining is like a rocking chair, It's fun for a while but it doesn't get you anywhere.

Originally posted by phOny
    I know you say it isnt the leaked version now and thats fine if thats the case but might be an idea to find out what software your using to write the mod in before you start recruiting eh?

Good news about the map btw...
    The map editor isn't for Unreal Tournament 2003, it's for XIII, a game using the new engine. They released it. It works fine enough for UT2K3 though.

So there

Exclamation hmmm!

really can't see the site mate. Sort it out and you may spark a little more interest.

~ D.

Yes...sorry for about the whole site thing. i'm about to take it into my own hands...l33tfreak has had plenty of time to get it up...but has done nothing.

Editdd....I can still view the site.
    http://www.l33tfreak.com/globalconflict/

Originally posted by TalonKarrde

The map editor isn't for Unreal Tournament 2003, it's for XIII, a game using the new engine. They released it. It works fine enough for UT2K3 though.

So there
    to you too! lol

arrh...

success. A link that works, thats what i like to see.

though a few comments on the site.

- I hate pages that link to nothing!

- On the jobs page you should have a more direct link to contact you. as an example;
    "if your interested just 'click here' and get in touch."

- In the screens tab, which i would alternate for 'media' you should perhaps have concept images/eye candy to help the promotion. A load of text just ain't that appealing.

i would so much love to redesign your site!

~ D.

Sorry about my host I am ready to shove a couple 12 gauges up his arse. (apparently he didn't think about out-of-country viewers and his outdated DNS) We will be moving to FedNet soon.

As for saying leaked version, I am sorry if I said that. It's funny as hell that I came up with the idea while I was half-asleep that one morning but as you can see it has come with some side effects, so lets not bring up leaked anymore, because at the time I did not know the true meaning of leaked. *Note to self: do not talk to people after spacing out and just waking up*

Right now i am having fux0red problems with my FTP and like I said we will be moving to Fednet for the better part of it. I just added what the future betas will include (after trying 10 times) and although it has only 5 things of what will be added during beta version, we are currently talking about other things. One thing for sure is that we will be making Global Conflict have great gameplay while at the same time making it look more realistic.

This weekend I shall speaketh of thou's future plans, and get more content about the mod up once I'm done wooping some arse on my web host. (Worst 90 bucks I ever paid to a friend for a service.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast