Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    It is UEd 2 that comes with UT2003 - it's got various updates - like the addition of Matinee stuff, and Static Meshes, but on the whole, it's the same editor.

Dekieon: Sorry - you can't actually download the editor on it's own - there is only one copy of the information saying what is available to be in the level - and the editor uses the same ones as the games. This means that, to be able to run the editor seperately, you'd need to have a lot of the game content..

That said, if you grab the XIII editor, you'll be able to learn how to use it.
    Last edited by Hugh; 09-28-2002 at 02:14 AM.
    Hugh Macdonald

UnFramed Visual Effects - Low Budget VFX blog
    VFXTalk.com - Your Digital Compositing & VFX Community

Yes, I'm quite sure they got sure of version number and are calling it just 'Unreal Editor'. Just for sake of clearness it's good to call it 3.0 in occasions like this.

V

vee,
    Level Designer

Hugh....

What are you talking about???
    I didn't want to download the editor seperately.
    I only posted one message in this thread last friday, saying that I was hoping UT2003 would be out today, cause I wanted to use the editor.

Maybe you were thinking of someone else, and just got the nicks confused.

Anyways....I HAVE UT2003!!!!! I've been editing like crazy since I got it. I took a break for awhile and played the game, finished the whole thing in 2 hours, So I went back to editing....I love this editor, it rocks. It's a bit unstable it seems, but it is still great!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123