Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I wont download that....didnt even download the leaked version back in the days....because if you download something thats not real and is crappy, then you will get disappointed...so im just sitting tight...waiting for the real thing to come. Then im also sure it wont screw my system up!

or get busted...
    Complaining is like a rocking chair, It's fun for a while but it doesn't get you anywhere.

The editor for the XIII game is an early build of the upcoming UnEd3 editor. The editor for XIII will not save .ut2 files as UT2003 are using. The editor for XIII is ONLY for XIII tho it probably looks and works in the same way as the upcoming UnEd3. And yes UT2003 are using the Oggvorbis format for music (.ogg).

Rhino, well, it works for myself and others.

Originally posted by quyeno
    with so many learning editions availabel, i would of though that the editor will support PLE and GMax as well as the full versions.
    UT2003 will come with Maya PLE included, all ready to export stuff for UT. They are also working to get gMax support (which will be coming at some point, I believe)
    Hugh Macdonald

UnFramed Visual Effects - Low Budget VFX blog
    VFXTalk.com - Your Digital Compositing & VFX Community

Talking

Well it's Friday the 27th, hopefully its out today. I want to play with the new editor!!!!!!

Lets all hope for today!!!

do anyone know what version editor is buzz using and if there is a way to download an editor. because i have not found any stores that still have unreal.
    Last edited by lord baine; 10-01-2002 at 09:33 PM.
    guard you grill and nuckle up.

I am guessing its version 2 as the that is the latest version, version 1 came with unreal and version 2 came with unreal tournament etc... not sure if you can download it... ut2k3 will come with version 3...
    Complaining is like a rocking chair, It's fun for a while but it doesn't get you anywhere.

There is always the XII editor that is available. Haven't watched the final tutorials yet where it is imported in UEd, but I'm certain buzz used UEd2 as it is the one that comes with unreal tournament, which is what the tutorial was meant for. UEd3 features more advanced tools for model importing and tweaking, but most of the tutorials will proapbly be true with it aswell.

V

vee,
    Level Designer

Yeah, Same here... Havent got the last lot of tuts yet but pretty sure it will be v2...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast