Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: eye candy?

Well if ut2k3 was single player where the pace is much slower you would have time to appreciate all of the eyecandy.

Thank god unreal 2 is coming out !!!!

I've talked with some hardcore Quakers whe said that's what they realy liked about the game..
    phOny: your right heheh...Need to concentrate more.

JES_II

The first time I played it I thougt who man, it's looking really good and then runned trough the whole level

But I love playing it to and I don't think all the details are distracting.

Originally posted by coop_84
    i kill myself a lot by jumping through the lasers in the bombing run map just to watch myself fall, it's awesome
    yes.
    all. the. time.

Talking

I fell in love at first sight with graphics....just standing there...looking everywhere..... getting shot....spawning a new place...checking out everything...g.etting killed....spawning again....

Thats how the first 20 minutes was spend! Woaw, having all graphics settings on Ultra high (with incredible frames and super fast internet) is amasing....i can simply NOT wait for the UED to come out...and of course the game.!!! ME LIKE! ME LIKE ALOT!

Cool Play Single Player for EYE CANDY, then kill in Online

Basically, spend all or your time in ahh of the beaty that was designed, every aspect of it, within the single player mode. Ya, it might not be that exciting knowing that your playing against AI, but, increase their skill level and you'll get a challenge.

Then, when your done being imersed in the beatury (never done really) fire up online play, by then, youll know the weapons and be focused on your targets rather than the environment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12