Looking for a scripter

Just wondering if anyone is interested in joining a mod as a scripter please pm me for more information. Just some info about the team is there are 3 members right now and we will be looking to add more as we need them. Now we have 1 modeller, 1 texture artist and level designer and one scripter. This project however relies quite hevily on scripting so another scripter is a must.

So if you want more info please PM me
    Thanks

What is the project? More info please?
    Complaining is like a rocking chair, It's fun for a while but it doesn't get you anywhere.

Well here goes. The project is not the usual run of the mill cool fast paced action FPS. Actually we are trying to design English teaching software for kids. Mainly japanese kids. Since i live in japan i have seen first hand the need for interesting games to teach kids english. This is our primary focus. Using games to teach english. Maybe we should be writing the software ourselves but since i have been working with the unreal engine since the day it came out it is the only way i can think of to do this project. I know its not the most interesting thing but this project will allow us to gain alot of experience with the engine doing something other than the usual. Also this project "may" if done right make a profit. Of course this depends on how it goes.

We would also like to wrap up this project within 2 years or so, and move on to a more standard FPS market.

So if anyone is interested please write here or private message me.

Thanks