Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Madrid - Spain
    Posts
    1,153
    Quote Originally Posted by ostamo2
    we settled it via e-mail so things are good now...
    sorry to hijak the thread
    No one of you two was right... you had differents opinions... so you should not argue about them
    Last edited by n4x0; 11-09-2005 at 11:32 AM.
    n4x0 -- C++ Programmer
    Tank Game - Progress: 11%

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    little rock arkansas
    Posts
    3,482
    Quote Originally Posted by n4x0
    No one of you two was right... you had differents opinions... so you should not argue about them
    we never said who was right we just agreed to disagree
    ME WANT AGENTS ME WANT AGENTS ME WANT AGENTS

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9
    Ok, Thanks for the advice guys.... I have decided to buy the VTM's, but first am going to be a MS so i can see if i like learning fromt them. When I have enough money, and if i like them, i will continue to go on with them. I am going to take a C++ course in college. I will decide if i want to go DX or OG later, when i am done my C++, will i encounter any problems if i decide later than now? (other than the decision itself :P)

    Thanks so much for the help guys!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,627
    Quote Originally Posted by ostamo2
    we settled it via e-mail so things are good now...
    sorry to hijak the thread
    what??? no more fun?? just when metalhead was on a roll, you guys took it to PMs? i am a MS, pay for this shit man! oh well!! the public is dissapointed!
    Last edited by TheBoneCollector; 11-18-2005 at 12:48 PM.
    FX Techincal Director

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    little rock arkansas
    Posts
    3,482

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoneCollecto
    what??? no more fun?? just when metalhead was on a roll, you guys took it to PMs? i am a MS, pay for this shit man! oh well!! the public is dissapointed!
    man you need to get a life.........you are one sad person if that entertained you


    ME WANT AGENTS ME WANT AGENTS ME WANT AGENTS

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,627
    Quote Originally Posted by ostamo2
    man you need to get a life.........you are one sad person if that entertained you


    lol...even if i am a sad person...atleast i keep my sad arguments at home

    but looking at your arguments and comebacks...hmm.....never enter a battle of wits unarmed!
    FX Techincal Director

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •