"Boulders" VTM and collisions?

As i went thru the VTM, everything worked just fine as the boulder meshes fall down to rest at the bottom. I have set the emitters "UseCollision" to TRUE so it works fine as long as the boulders hit the floor. But i couldn't help to notice that the boulders dissapear into the walls to some degree and i was wondering how i can set collision for the walls also. I tried to alter values inside the brush ("room") where the boulder fall but with no luck.

How can i prevent them from going into the walls so they will stay inside the room at all times, is it possible?

Lightbulb I Think i know what u mean

could you put a static mesh like excatly on the brush . or put the static mesh Slightly abouve the brush

I'm not sure actually if that would work? It seems that meshes tend to slip into the walls to some degree no matter what so i'm a bit confused about this...?

Perhaps the boulders need a blocking volume of some kind around them, but shouldn't they already have this since they do collide with the floor but not entirely with the walls?

Unhappy

i don't know if my idea will work either i just though mybe it might collide better
    with static meshs
    Last edited by AlphaBuffer; 09-22-2005 at 10:21 AM. Reason: i Sneezed and clicked Enter Rofl