"Against the Rising Sun" mod looking for members

"Against the Rising Sun" is a modification for "Brothers in Arms". Im currently looking for members to help out with the mod. "Brothers in Arms" uses a tweaked "Unreal Tournament 2003" engine.

Im looking for:

Modelers
    Animators
    2D Artists
    Coders/Programmers
    Level Designers

The whole idea of the mod is to give the players an idea of what is was like to fight in the jungles of Papua, New Guinea, Burma and Guadalcanal during the second world war in the shoes of an Australian digger, a Chindit, and a US Marine.

The focus is on realism and historical accuracy. In other words, the player will get to experience the fear of fighting in the jungle.

I would like it if you have read about the war in the pacific, but its not neccesary, but it would help. Freelancers are also welocme.

Please note: this is a FREE mod, so you don´t expect any payment. From me at least.

If your interested, PM me, apply on my fourms, or email me at joel-wikstrom@hotmail.com

Further info and renders can be found here: www.atrs-mod.tk

thanks for your time

Talking Yeah

id like to help i am O.K at level desighning i would model but i cant at the moment sorry what are u using 2004 or 2004?
    My Portfolio

Error: The operation completed successfully.

Quote Originally Posted by myles
    ...what are u using 2004 or 2004?
    Ummm...huh?

The mod is for Brothers in Arms and not Unreal Tournament 2003 or 2004 if that is what you were asking.

thats stupid

its in the unreal section
    My Portfolio

Error: The operation completed successfully.

Quote Originally Posted by myles
    its in the unreal section
    I asked a moderator which forum to post this in, and he recommended this forum.

"Brothers in Arms" uses a tweaked "UT 2003" engine, so the basics are the same, just a few things are different. Thats why i posted it here because there is no "game modding" forum.