Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Zecster
    well, at the last tomorrow night, I would like to give buzz and zak and chance to look over it tomorrow so I can re shoot it so it will be better than it is now but I will release it tomorrow night even if they don't. I would not get your hopes up to high after how good it is but then again i always think that my stuff is never that good but we will see shortly.
    Well, I'm sure even though it might be terrible (witch i don't belive it's going to be) i still will learn a thing or two.
    And since it's free, no-one can really complain (I know they CAN complain, but it's not very justified), especially since noone else have made the effort to make such a VTM.

Well, so waiting for the VTM
    n4x0 -- C++ Programmer
    Tank Game - Progress: 11%

how long was your first shot of the VTM?

welll it the first shot in which i made it all the way through, which was like the 32rd one was about 10 mins and the one that i sent to buzz and zak is about 7:42.

ok thx for the input

well it looks like they won't have a chance to look over it, so i am going to reshoot it and post it in the next couple of hours.

i post a new thread with the link to the tutorail in this forum just to let you guys know.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123