Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    i really want the c++ vtms can i just be a MS for 1 month download the vtm and cancel the sub then?

Quote Originally Posted by nollaig
    i really want the c++ vtms can i just be a MS for 1 month download the vtm and cancel the sub then?
    No, and quite frankly, that type of attitude is very rude and disrespectful. The MS is not a conduit for cheaper VTMs, it is a support mechanise for the 3D Buzz crew. Why do you think you should be able to get VTMs that are $150 (and honestly, that is a very cheap price for class content) for only $35? If you really want them, then pay the $150 or $250 if you want the OpenGL VTMs too.

-David

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." ~Rich Cook

There have been a great deal of complaints about the C++ VTMs not being free.

I'm sure all of us are aware that 3DBuzz is charging money for some of the content it offers, but that doesn't mean we should all proclaim 3DBuzz a paysite. Really, it's a bit more complicated than "if they charge anywhere, they are a paysite!". There is plenty of free content on this site, and that's not counting the forums, which in my opinion are a gold mine of information.

I understand that there are some things about 3DBuzz that do not appeal to everyone. I myself live in a country where the average income is not much more than $35 a month. But I don't complain for the simple reason that it's just rude. If you don't like someplace, you leave; you don't walk in, complain and throw insults.

All of us in these forums are guests to Buzz's hospitality, and he can lay down as many rules as he pleases. For example, if Buzz says we have to start each sentence with an A, we do, or we leave. And we don't complain, again because that's just rude. It's really that simple, and since there's nothing more to be said, I'm closing this thread.
    Last edited by halma; 09-06-2005 at 03:56 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123