Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

!----Why Cant I Download the C++ VTM's-----!

You are not able to download the C++ VTM's unless you are a member sponsor. To sign up to be one proceed to the store. If you don't want to be a member sponsor you have the option to buy the C++ VTM's. You can purchase them in the store too.

Store:
    http://www.3dbuzz.com/xcart/customer/home.php
    JapanGaku - Blog about Japan, J-Drama, and the Japanese Language
    BuddyLindsey.com - My Development Blog

!----Why Cant I Download the C++ VTM's-----!

yeah nice idea

so i dont need to sign up but i can get the vtms too

Maybe you should also make a thread like this sticky in the lounge because you see threads about the C++ vtm's there too.

i am a member sponser

i'm a member sponer, but it still doesn't work. it keeps giving me a "Could not access that class." error, whenever i go to download. what is this speak of courses? do i have to be a member sponser AND taking the C++ course? if so, how do i find the C++ course? i used to know where they were on the old site, but now i don't see them.

thank you for any help.

Yes you must be in the C++ class to download the vtm's. The class is free when you're a member sponser. I believe there's a link in your usercp where you can sign up for the classes, otherwise you can also ask this in the ms lounge.

Yep, you have to click on member sponsors, then a link will show up under what is normally the black void under User CP that is a link to Buzz Online Classes. You should be able to find it from there.
    confused by earlier errors
    bailing out

Question just wondering

i was just wondering how could i become a sponser to have a full access to all stuff in here

You can buy member sponsorship in the store (link at the top of the page), it costs $35 per month.

please

Thank you for the registration.Please give straighforward info on the registration page itself. There is no point 3dBuzz asking for 35 dollars for allowing one to download a c++ lesson. Atleast you should check whether the people registering belong to countries where some well educated people work for 20 or 40 dollars a month.

Quote Originally Posted by baard
    Thank you for the registration.Please give straighforward info on the registration page itself. There is no point 3dBuzz asking for 35 dollars for allowing one to download a c++ lesson. Atleast you should check whether the people registering belong to countries where some well educated people work for 20 or 40 dollars a month.

What?
    "Booleans are for wankers and beginners!"
    - Lurky

Jumpgate Evolution

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast